3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 495 of 616

Travis heads back to the keep, after concurring - Page 495 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st May, 2018 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 495

" I could summon a dire badger. It would probably be able to collapse the tunnel. Anyone have any other ideas?" I study the area around us curiously while we discuss our options. Ghost sits close by sniffing the air.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2018 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Go ahead and give it a shot, if it doesn't work, we'll just inform Douglas of the need, I'm sure he'll be able to arrange something."

"Lets head back, to the tunnel, then back home."

30th Apr, 2018 - 8:17am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

"Yes, I agree let's collapse the tunnel, and deny the Hobgoblins access," Travis says, then heads back home with the others.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 495 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I confer with the others for a good spot to summon a badger. A six foot long dire badger appears in the midst of the tunnel. I motion for it to start collapsing the tunnel. Shrugging I turn to the others." I can't communicate with him. Hopefully he knows what I want. I can get him to attack my enemies quite easily. Other than that we will just have to hope… "

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Dire badger digs around for a while before you hear the tunnel collapse. You see some dust come out of the tunnel where you are by the horses. Feeling that the tunnel is collapsed well you remount the horses and head back towards the stronghold.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I nod in satisfaction, "All right then, I think we can declare mission accomplished. Go ahead and pursue whatever it is you guys wish. With luck it will be a day or two before we assemble for something else."

"For now, I'll check in with Lywenta, see how she's doing with the magical rooms down below"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2018 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 495

"I've nothing that needs doing. I'll join you and maybe learn something new about magic." I'll accompany Jason to see what's up with Lywenta and the rooms of wonder.

1st May, 2018 - 1:39am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 495

Explorer. says...

Travis heads back to the keep, after concurring that their mission is done here.
He enquires of the lord, if either he or anyone knows the properties of a particular plant he discovered.

He produces the plant for him to inspect. Travis asks him is there a place, where he can further study its probable, medicinal and or culinary effects.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.