3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 500 of 616

I'll draw on my own experiences as - Page 500 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2018 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 500

"I mean yeah sure we can head out whenever you're ready. Will get things going the right way. This place has a lot to keep an eye on apparently"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th May, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at Vickie, "Slow down a bit, I was talking about leaving tomorrow at the earliest, we need to prep for an extended stay in the wilderness, and that is not a job to be rushed."

"In any case, looks like I have most of you at least. I thank you. If you need time to decide, just let me know when you can."

When I get a chance, I'll go and speak with Lord Douglas about this trip, letting him know that at least most of our team will be heading out for what I suspect will be a week's journey, a few days there and back, and a few days at least to gather remains.

If the young elves seem uncertain about how to handle the funeral rites of so many, I will seek counsel from Lywenta or Lwethialia on the subject. The last thing I wish is to end up somehow mishandling this.

Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Does this have anything to do with that Orc horde that attacked? This is the first time I've heard of the village that I can recall."

6th May, 2018 - 9:50am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 500 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, speaks to Jason with regards to the mission that they will be embarking on the next day.

"Jason, I feel if I'm to benefit the group in their week long journey, then I will need to set some time for important tasks," He says.

"Importantly, either before setting up camp, or early the following day. I will need an hour of meditation and prayer. This is of course to receive a new set of spells for the day," he says.

"Of course, if we enter a new area, I would also like to scout around for some useful new herbs," he adds.

Out of Character: This is assuming that Travis has used up his existing spells for the day. Which I'm assuming on horseback would be after doing 25 to 30 miles worth of traveling. I would imagine, Travis needing to constantly be preparing the "Create water," "Endure elements," more often on this mission. He will obviously have a weeks worth of Standard rations, to go.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 6th May, 2018 - 9:51am

6th May, 2018 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

Upon hearrng Jason's reply, I blush a little from embarrassment. "Oh..I had not realized you wished to leave tomorrow at the earliest. I will then prepare for the extended journey."
I spend the day with Kelvin and getting things gathered for the journey ahead.

Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This day will go by slowly as people make preparations for tomorrows journey back int othe wilderness. The elves can tell you approximately where their village was at but until they get closer to it they are not certain just how far the journey will take. They estimate between 7-9 days travel NW from the stronghold. Qwantithalica and Beflavtkromithala talk among themselves as they try to remember how many days travel it was to the caves you found them in. Then adding a couple days to that give or take a day. Plus they both tell you that there are dangerous creatures that roam the wilderness around their village that helped to protect them from other raiders.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2018 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 500

Rachel returns to the stronghold astride Ghost. Once she has freshened up from her wilderness trip she seeks out the others. Upon hearing of the proposed trip she says to Jason," I would love to go as well. It is important to honor the elven dead and to give the elven teens some sort of closure. The trip will be a welcome diversion as well. I'm so glad to be done with the tunnels. I've been wanting to head further afield to learn more of this new world."

Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 500

I'll draw on my own experiences as a fairly avid boy scout to prep the group for the journey, but will defer to the wisdom of Thalica and others with more practical experience with the tools and methods of this world.

Soon enough, I'm securing a coil of rope behind Morgenstern's saddlebag, making sure there's no chance of it rubbing on the big horse's flank. Looking around, I'll move to help anyone else that needs it, making sure everyone's ready to go.

I'm trying not to show it, but I'm rather concerned about this trip. We'll be going a long way into unknown and already confirmed dangerous territory. If things go badly, retreat will be… problematic. But that doesn't change the reasons for going, and so I'm trying to figure out how to minimize the risks.

When everyone is as ready as we're going to get, we'll head out, starting the long sojourn towards the old elven settlement.

Out of Character: Purchasing whatever we need for the trip, in a rush at the moment, so could use a hand compiling that list. Some manner of mobility accommodations for the extra elves will probably be needed. But I seem to recall the available horses being limited. A wagon is likely out of the question given the terrain. What other options do we have?

I could've sworn Kn said a couple of days last time this came up, not over a week. Oh well.

Concerning the magic items, if I remember right, crafting them in the field is doable, but takes twice as long. So I'd be popping out one of those cloaks every 2 days. I'll leave Dobby at the stronghold with orders to keep up the work on the breastplate and the great crossbow I rolled checks for a while back. Day 2 on the road, I'll finish work on the Expeditious Messenger. Source 7u.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.