3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 502 of 616

Travis, hears the call to rally a defence, - Page 502 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2018 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 3:16am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 502

I love the feel of the wind in my hair as I ride Ghost through the forest. We will travel back and forth between our flanks to watch for enemies. There is what looks almost like a grin on the dire wolf's face.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"Thank, you very much, this is different," Travis says while, inspecting a herb, found by the Elf teen's.
They also inform him if it was made into a poultice, it can be used to heal wounds.
"Well done, this will come in very handy, I'm sure," He adds, storing them in a pouch.

10th May, 2018 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Learner says...

Out of Character I must appoligise to Travis for thinking it was Jonathan that was interested in the herbs. To Jonathan I also appoligise.
In Character I enjoy being in the woods and continue to keep an eye out for any thing out the ordinary as well as any flaura and fauna that may be of interest to our herbologist.

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 502 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : I'm interested in finding spices to cook with *smile* Travis appears to be a better judge of what things can do so I'm happy to let him pick the herbs *smile*.

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As the Elf teens keep leading the way with Rachel and Ghost roaming out on the flanks the group keeps going for the third day. About mid day Rachel feels Ghost tense up as the elf Teens head back towards the main party yelling in Elven that a couple Bulettes are heading your way. They look to be a mated pair. The Elf teens fall into defense positions behind the main party as the party hears and sees the two Bulettes heading your way. Rachel and Ghost are to the sides and have not been seen by the Bulettes at this time. I will need current party order as it has changed with Ghost and Rachel as outriders. I will also need four rounds of actions, attacks/Damage and initiative rolls from everyone please.

Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: - how wide are our travel paths - two or three abreast? I'd like to be in the fore, if ranks allow it, else second rank. Where ever Jason needs me to be, though, so he will arbitrate my location. We also need range to understand how many bow shots we can get in before melee.

Bow at the ready, I await the call to fire from Jason, aiming directly at the larger of the two creatures, even though I'm amazed by the sight of such massive, armoured beasts that closely resemble a mutated armadillo.

SA - initiative but holding first action for call to fire, then firing as able into the larger of the two. My attacks will be bow shots for as long as is safe, then dismount (Riding roll if needed) and moving in front of the horse for sword work. I'll roll three bow shots with this in mind, although I'll probably only need one or two. I will add my Factotum bonus to sword damage only two times if I hit with it, and save the third point for specials.
Out of Character: - so let's review: 16,15,5,6,1,1,3,2,8,11,8,6,1,4 base rolls. Three 1s and tons of other crap in the RNG. I sure hope you all do TONS better than these rolls. Luckily the 1s are for damage.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 10th May, 2018 - 10:38pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 502

I start yelling, "Landsharks! Don't get too settled in! If they burrow, be ready to move to avoid them! Rachel, intercept the trailing one with Ghost, Jonathan, hold the other! Everyone else, focus fire on the nearest target as soon as you have a clear shot!"

I'll position Morgenstern somewhere I can get him to move quickly if needed, and ready my crossbow. Fortunately these things refuse to eat elves, though that doesn't mean the others are out of danger.

Out of Character: Just firing shots for now.

11th May, 2018 - 12:01am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 502

Explorer. says...

Travis, hears the call to rally a defence, as the party is under attack, by creatures that ressemble giant mutated armadilos.

He is on horseback, readies his crossbow, for the attack. Assuming that creatures, are stampeding down middle.

Travis, will flank to creatures right, he would've been situated in the middle of party.

Specific Action: will, wait for clear shot of nearest target.

Travis Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Crossbow on D20 (+1): 14, 3, 18, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Crossbow damage on D8 (+0): 5, 4, 1, 6 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.