3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 504 of 616

Largely done with buffs, I fumble out the - Page 504 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th May, 2018 - 5:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th May, 2018 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 504

Out of Character

So for me the order of Maneuvers are:

1 - Stone Bones (SD - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, gain DR / 5 Adamantine for 1 round.)

2 - Vanguard Strike (DS - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, all of your allies gain a +4 bonus to his this target until the start of his next turn.)

3 - Leading the Attack (WR - 1 Standard Action, If this attack hits, all of your allies gain a +4 Morale bonus to his this target until the start of his next turn.)

4 - Crusader Strike (DS - 1 Standard Action, Must be used when you or an ally are threatened by a someone at least 1 step away from you in alignment. Upon a successful strike, you or an ally within 10 feet are healed for 1d6 plus initiator level [max +5]).

Sponsored Links:
11th May, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I gasp in horror as I see Grant fall to the ground. Felling sad that I am unable to do anything for him from my current position. I will try to slowly make my way to him, if I am able.
I will use Precognition Defense(+1 insight bonus to AC and saving throws) as well as Precognition Offense(+1 insight bonus to attack rolls) from now on. I will use my bow for the first 3 rounds then do another ray of sonic. If I am able to get to Grant, will use Touch of Health on him.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack on D20 (+3): 23, 19, 14, 16 (4 rolls)
  • Damage, bow on D8 (+0): 6, 3, 2 (3 rolls)
  • Damage, ray on D6 (+0): 4 (1 rolls)

12th May, 2018 - 5:58am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis, also sees Grant fall to the ground, and figures that he needs to go and render assistance.

But first he will need to try and distract the creature.
He will attempt to summon a fiendish monstrous centipede, from his list of prepared spells.

Specific Action: Will use one round to summon, creature to intercept the bulette, 25 feet in front of him.
As centipede attacks in that round, will attempt to reach Grant, shooting off arrows, for two rounds.

The fourth round Travis, will hopefully reach Grant, then attempt to heal him with the skill, plus poultice herbs(Acquired recently).

Out of Character: The spell indicates that Travis is able to summon an evil aligned creature to attack on his behalf. But if not appropriate, then the Giant celestial fire beetle will suffice?

Travis Results:
  • Crossbow on D20 (+1): 14, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Heal on D20 (+5): 13 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 12th May, 2018 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 504 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Frustrated at my apparent lack of ability to pierce the hide of this thing, I lower my crossbow

Dammit, most of my arsenal takes too much time to prepare, but there are a few things…

Running through the few buffs I can manage on short notice, I start casting, stepping up to touch the subjects from behind where needed

R1 Cat's Grace on Thalica, R2 Enlarge Person scroll on Jonathan, R3 Bull's Strength on Jonathan, Bull's Strength on Ghost.

12th May, 2018 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

I've been traveling with the others a bit behind, perhaps even farther back then I should because I was still a bit occupied with my thoughts. As such I was not as prepared for combat, and was not able to engage with the others.

Still, as I soon as I was able to find myself able to react I would work to dismount and take out my instrument to begin to offer some bardic suppose. This to improve the competence of my allies, before preparing for battle with my rapier in hand.

Mattering how the next two rounds go, I might consider the use of some magic.

Out of Character: : If you want the getting off the horse and drawing the instrument for myself for the second set of 4 rounds fine. Though I'd request that such actions go into the first set of 4 so I can better to help the party. Again, apologies for being away.

Thomas Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Attack (rapier) on D20 (+2): 15, 11, 18, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Damage (rapier) on D6 (+0): 2, 6, 6, 3 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rachel cries out in worry as Ghost is jolted. She chants and points to a spot behind the enemy. A black bear materializes and charges the strange creature. The bear, Ghost and Rachel all try to bring it down quickly.
Out of Character: : The black bear has an AC of 13 and 25 hitpoints with augment summoning feat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 504

Round five Jonathan attacks the first Bulette striking it for 12 damage. Jason casts cats grace on Qwantithalica The first Bulette hits Jonathan for 12 damage. The second one hits Rachel for 13 damage. Travis calls fourth a giant Centipede but it sits there (Need attack/damage rolls on it) Vickie hits the front the Bulette for 6 damage Rachel calls forth a bear to help attack the back Bulette. Qwantithalica Hits the front Bulette for 5 damage Ghost misses. Beflavtkromithala hits again with another Magic Missile and the other teens miss as Thomas plays some inspirational music giving everyone a +1 to their attacks.

Round six - Jonathan Hits again for 9 damage. Jason casts Enlarge person on Jonathan causing him to grow bigger plus making him a bigger target. The front Bulette is looking a bit beat up as the second one looks healthy. They both miss their attacks. Travis looks at his centipede as it looks at him. Vickie misses her attack as does Rachel. Qwantithalica hits the lead Bulette again for 10 damage Ghost Misses but the bear hits for two claw attacks dealing 16 damage to the second Bulette. Beflavtkromithala sends another magic missle into the first Bulette as one of the teens also hits it with an arrow.

Round seven - Jonathan misses his attack this round, Jason casts bulls strength on Jonathan. The lead bulette hits Jonathan again for 14 damage. The second one bites the bear for 15 damage. Travis and his centipede keep looking at each other. Vickie misses with her attack as does Rachel. Ghost hits the second Bulette for 6 damage. The bear misses. Qwantithalica hits for 4 damage. Beflavtkromithala sends another maggic missile into the lead Bulette. The other teens miss.

Round eight - Jonathan fumbles his sword dropping it. Jason casts Bulls strength on Ghost. The lead Bulette bites Jonathan for 8 more damage. The second bulette attacks the bear for another 15 damage. Travis and his centipede still look at each other. Vickie and Rachel both miss again. Qwantithalica misses but Ghost gets a good bite in for 16 damage thanks to the added strength from Jason. Beflavtkromithala Sends her last magic missle into the front Bulette causing it to drop to the ground and stop moving. The other teens shoot at the second Bulette but miss it.

I will need more rounds as one is still alive and the other is dead. I think Jonathan and Grant both are down and hurting. Note to Travis. If you summon a creature make sure to lists its AC HP and attack/damage rolls otherwise it will just sit there and watch the action. Four more special actions or atack/damage rolls. I also think the bear was killed too.

Post Date: 13th May, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 504

Largely done with buffs, I fumble out the cure wounds scroll left over from the big hob fight and start tending to the wounded.

Out of Character: We have three castings left, going to Jonathan, Grant, and anyone who drops by the time those go out. Switching back to crossbow afterwards.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.