3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 508 of 616

"Well, if you have a delicate stomach - Page 508 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th May, 2018 - 6:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 508

"I'm sorry I haven't gotten far enough on my studies yet, or I could be a bit of help with healing. I feel like I'm near a verge of discovering some this world's extra-planar communication. The interaction with deities some have intrigues me and the different kind of magic that goes along with it."
"From what I recall, you're right, but mainly because they eat all their competitors. Still, we should plan a watch."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You camp a little over a hour away. The elf teens helps Travis find some spices for cooking. There are other plants that they point out that they have heard about that could be poisonous but they are not sure. There are other plants around that they have no clue about. The only ones they are sure of are the spices.
The night passes quickly and peacefully with no sign of any other animals in the area.

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I ask the elves to show me where they picked the herb so I can keep tabs on the herbs and their potency and flavor profiles. I will also be using my own nose to try to find things that they maybe wouldn't want to eat. Things like cilantro aren't for everyone smile.gif.

15th May, 2018 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 508 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, again thanks the Elven teen's for spotting the fresh herbs.

The other plants that the Elves, don't know about he stores in more satchels, he labels skull and a question mark. He will test them when he gets back home.

The plants they know as spices, he labels again, in a separate satchel. He notices, that Jonathon has shown an interest in them also.

"The Elf's consider these to be some kind of spice, maybe we could test a bit on some roasted meat, or vegetables, later "? He says, offering him some.

Post Date: 15th May, 2018 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Re-empowering a Sleep spell for my daily magic, I also use the Coif of Disguise to alter my armor into a mottled camouflage to match the vegetation. "Maybe our next encounter will mistake me for a shrub and let me am-'bush' it from behind!" I say with a grin.

17th May, 2018 - 4:40am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

I will rest with the others once we break for camp, thoughts moving quickly as I consider the trouble we've already gotten ourself into. Yet on the mention of adding spice to the meat I say, "Why not add the spice? There was a time at one of my previous jobs where for a potluck I got about twenty pieces of chicken with about ten spices chosen by whatever I thought look good. I had it cook overnight with butter and milk. Pleasantly, it actually turned out to be really good."

Out of Character: So the studying I've been having myself do counts for nothing when it comes to bardic knowledge? Kind of makes one of the key features of the Bard kind of useless without it being replaced.

Plus, technically I don't believe I actually used Bardic Knowledge. I just rolled of knowledge check.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 17th May, 2018 - 4:41am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 508

"Add the wrong thing at the wrong time, and you can mess up a meal. Cayenne pepper for instance can go from a nice addition to overpowering in a hurry, in some cases even using the same amount of it. A test batch is prudent unless they can tell us the best way to make use of it."

"In any case, lets get on the move again, we have a long ways to go."

Out of Character: How much in the way of healing would our healers have been able to muster the morning after the landshark attack? Kind of important to know. Lot of wounds to patch.

Post Date: 17th May, 2018 - 6:49am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 508

"Well, if you have a delicate stomach like my wife, you can't have any peppers. I do like your idea though Travis, remember that for lunch or dinner. If I ever get to learn a spell I hope it's 'Create Water.' Next to air, it's the most important thing for keepin us alive." Jonathan said with a wink and a smirk. Looking back at Jason and the others, "Maybe we should dedicate someone to move the horses off if that kind of thing happens again, we lost a lot of time getting these horses back together."

Out of Character: I've updated my HP to current after rest, I believe in hoarding my expendables until the last minute, If there had been more than the one bulette when I got back up, I would have used my potion before grabbing my sword.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.