3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 52 of 616

As Rachel and ghost get to where they can - Page 52 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th May, 2017 - 9:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 616 pgs.  48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 52

I smile at them. " Thanks for coming with me. I suppose we are like the Three Musketeers plus Ghost subbing for D'artagnan. " I dismount and tie Eclipse's reins to a branch. I ready club and shield. " Wait Ghost. Stay with me. Should I go first and you two stay back?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at Rachel's comparison. "If you want to approach without disturbing them, that would seem to be for the best, my big feet are not exactly suited to such purposes."

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As you get closer you can here some deep voices. This is another language you do not know but it does not sound very civilized like the elves voices did. Soon you can smell a fire and smell some type of meat cooking. Ghost is sniffing the air and you can hear a low growl in his throat. You move cautiously closer. I will need spot checks.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 52 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" Okay, here I go. " I nervously heft my club and shield and creep forward with Ghost. I will advance until I can see what we are dealing with.

Out of Character: : I don't know what Ghost's move silently skill is KN.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 6th May, 2017 - 8:08pm

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Be careful out there", I keep an eye out as the druidess and her companion disappear.

Out of Character: Dire Wolf MS skill is listed as +4, Hide skill as +0.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Into the breach I go again. "Let's stagger this a bit. This way they won't know our true numbers. I'll follow half of the way" I whisper to them. "You and Ghost have the lead. Please be careful Rachel." I look at Jason, "When you hear a ruckus see if you can come from a flank."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 52

Out of Character: : The embedded dice are giving me grief when I go back and edit dice rolls. sad.gif.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 52

As Rachel and ghost get to where they can see her lake you see six yellowish orange creatures that are about 5 feet tall cooking something that looks like a child over the fire. The fire is at the edge of the lake. One of the creatures is pissing in the lake.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.