3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 517 of 616

Out of Character: Yes I am keeping that in - Page 517 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th May, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 517

I frown aa we discuss what did this." Maybe these are some type of dinosaurs. They do have dinosaurs in Dungeons & Dragons worlds. This seems similar in size to a T-Rex. Just a thought." I shrug at this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2018 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"As disheartened as I know you all are about this, we need to make a decision on what to do next? Jason, you are the leader here as far as I know. Do we take this info back, try to follow the tracks and try to help the next town or what? I can feel the eyes of Bahamat in the sky looking down up me. I've almost died 3 times so far and still I'm ready to go if you think we can help those guys."

31st May, 2018 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

I keep my emotions hidden, my face turned away from the carnage of the village which had been so removed as it had. I do feel empathy for the elves, and yet have difficulty expressing it as I offer my condolences in elvish.

Again, I feel a bit frustrating but I know so little of the world. That my knowledge of Dungeons & Dragons or fantasy in general would be little to no help to me as I remind, "Let's not forget, this one went out follow the rules as we know it for monsters. Whether they be giants or dragons, their size and behavior could be quite different then what we think we know."

"Perhaps it was a spell or magic of sort, as there have been tales of towns or cities lifted from the ground and into the sky with such powers. Yet it could also be some gigantic beast," I offer, again wondering why whoever had given us our powers and abilities wouldn't be able to give of any insight or knowledge of the world we found ourselves in.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:28am

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 517 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "This happened months ago, whatever danger the next settlement may have been in, it is far too late for us to lend assistance, even if we could stand against this force, which I have extreme doubts about."

"Let's wrap up here and get moving back, I don't think we can do anything else for the moment. I think we need to get the mages at the stronghold working some divination magics, get a better idea of what we're dealing with before we get any closer."

1st Jun, 2018 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I look at Jason, and nod in agreement; unable to say another word. The devastation around me is to much to bare anymore, the tears once again fall down my cheeks even though I had thought I had myself together.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After conferring and checking out the tracks and area you decide to head back towards the Stronghold to report what all you have found to allow higher levels to maybe advise what may be the next best course. Getting the elf teens down does take a bit more time as they are still in utter shock of what has become of their homeland. Having no home anymore is hard on them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 517

We'll start the long journey back to the stronghold, considerably more subdued than before.

I'm at a loss as to what to say or do to our elven companions. I had expected death, for this to be a mournful occasion. But for there to not even be anything left… There was no closure here, nothing to help those left behind. Coming here with the youths in tow was a mistake, it would have been better if they had not seen this.

And this mysterious creature that had caused so much destruction… We needed to know more, fast. It definitely needed to be dealt with.

I hold Thalica close on our way back, trying to reassure her.

Out of Character: If I have a decent gauge on the distances involved, Ping should arrive at the stronghold in a bit less than a day, and return with any response made by the lord in a similar time frame.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2018 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 517

Out of Character: Yes I am keeping that in mind. I am sure he will have a good response for you.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.