3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 519 of 616

She would not be able to make that for you - Page 519 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 519

You are able to make it back to the stronghold with no further issues. The Bulettes are still there there when you happen by but it looks like they are decaying quickly and their hide is mostly useless without magic keeping them hardened. You can salvage some of it for normal leather armor or add magic to it for a harder leather armor.

Once everyone gets back you will all receive 1,200 experience.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After getting things settled to some degree, I'll go and see the Lord when he has time for me to make my report. I'll hand over the sketches taken of the area and the footprints found, "Sir, I've never seen anything like it before. Even high explosives would not have scoured the area so thoroughly."

"The footprints departed the area heading north and west. Apparently there is another elven village in that direction. Unfortunately I suspect if we went there we would find a similar scene of devastation. We considered going regardless in case there was someone we could help, but it was decided that not only were we almost certainly too late, doing so would put us all at unnecessary risk."

"At the moment, I have no evidence that this thing presents an immediate threat. But that certainly could change if whatever it is moves in our direction once again."

"One last thing, though it is not as important as identifying this threat. This trip was intended to bring closure to our young friends. But there was nothing left to bury or say goodbye to. With your permission, I think some manner of memorial for the lost would be appropriate, though I am uncertain of how to arrange such a thing."

Out of Character: So 14 days on the road total? That would be six +1 resistance cloaks in all. For simplicities sake, I'll say that everyone but Thalica and I have one now, and get those last 2 done shortly. In addition, Dobby should have finished my breastplate recently.

Breastplate being done means my current armor is up for grabs. +3 leather armor, who has the most need?

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jun, 2018 - 6:31pm

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Yes as long as you had all the material with you then they would be complete along with the breastplate.

The lord will meet with you the next afternoon with Lywenta and Let-us accompanying him. Lywenta and Let-us will examine the sketched footprints to see if they could figure out what left the footprints. They will take the sketch and head towards the library. They feel that there is a mage of some power somewhere to the north and west who moves about. They have sensed some powerful magic almost as equal to Lywenta. She also things that the Orc invasion was a test of our might as the orcs came from the west and probably North West too. The lord tells you that as of tomorrow your scouting should be north to west so we know what is out that way in increasing patrols. As far as the memorial that would be up to the elves involved and up to their discretion but he has not issues if they wish to make one.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 8:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 519 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: - makes me wish I had taken more materials with me to craft with. Even on the road, it'd be progress in equipping the party. KN, is there anyone in the stronghold who can craft magic arms and armor?
Upon getting 'home' and seeing to my horse, I clean and prep my gear properly, then (As time allows) head to the training grounds to practice with various weapons. Considering my poor showing in the battle with the bulettes, I want to try and refine my abilities more. With that in mind, I also try my hand at pole arms, long reach weapons and anything that holds promise for combat. Once the light fails, I'll

Arrange for more materials for craft magic items as I have been, head to dinner, chatting with the others that are also eating, then head off to the library for more research on the magic and possible uses. Once I've had enough, I'll seek my bed and rest.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta can make magical items but it will cost. If you wish to have something made magical Make sure you understand the cost associated with it.

4th Jun, 2018 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Learner says...

I am still quite as we arrive to the stronghold. I go to my room and remove my armor, put on a robe and head to the baths. If Kelvin is off duty will talk with him then head to the baths. Afterwards, get some food and go spend some quiet time with Kelvin.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2018 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 519

When I get the chance to, I will speak with Lywenta about an item I've been researching called "The Hand of the Mage". Not wanting to be ghoulish by having an actual hand around my neck, I ask if there is something other than an actual hand that can be substituted to produce the same or similar effect.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 519

She would not be able to make that for you as there is no mummified or skeletal elf hands to use to to make the item. If you come across one she would be able to make it for you.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.