3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 520 of 616

Like the others, I bring patience back to - Page 520 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Jun, 2018 - 6:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 520

I'll spend some time gently trying to feel out how to approach this possible memorial, preferably in a manner that honors elven custom as best as we can manage under the circumstances.

To the team I'll mention our new directives, and ask how long they need to recover before heading out again.

Out of Character: I think the salient question Grant had is if a substitute for the hand could be made. Far as I am aware, there's no reason it could not be done, if nothing else, a custom magic item with continuous mage hand would do it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I believe that it uses the hand of an elf as the means to hold the magic but I could be wrong. If you come across something that could be a good substitute I will consider it but I would think that it needs to be a hand of sorts. Even if a fore paw off a magical beast.

5th Jun, 2018 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Storyteller says...

On arriving back to home base, allow Jason to make the report as I give a fair bit of attention to my horse as well and make sure my equipment in is order. I still feel a bit restless, uncertain, even a bit melancholy. Some of my initial excitement had dimmed, from when I first arrived, and there was still so much that I didn't know about why I was here or who had given my initial path.

I will take a bath myself, before start considering a meeting with a certain someone. Yet before I did, I would seek out Jason and ask his advice on whether it would be a good idea. Bringing up the consideration in making a request of audience with Lord Douglas.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 520 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I scratch my chin, "Well, I suppose that depends, what did you wish to say to him?"

5th Jun, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Well I like to first formally apologize for what I had said previously when I spoke with him" I will offer, feeling that I would need to stop avoiding the Lord as I have. Especially since I've had some time to think, and continuing, "Before then seeking advice on our situation and in feeling a bit… Lacking in my role or at least frustrated in how little I know or understand."

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Well, just be careful about it, and try to keep in mind the differences in culture that tripped you up before. I can ask if he'd be willing to hear you out, and I guess we'll go from there."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jun, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 520

The Storyteller says...

I sigh, before admitting, "Having you see if he'd be willing to meet with me is probably for the best. If he agrees… well lets see what happens." I still disagreed in Lord Douglas allowing Rachel to go off on her own, especially given what happened, but realized the way I had spoken had been the improper way of going about the situation and an apology was needed.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jun, 2018 - 4:32am

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 520

Like the others, I bring patience back to the stable. Weeks of riding her have us a good report and I go off to ask Jason about trying to use group funds to take her out of the general pool of phillies for more in depth training. I fear that putting her in front of a cart again would send mixed messages of what to expect if we are to keep on these scouting missions.

As I arrive I catch the tail end of the conversation, "Did you ever consider just writing a letter? It's formal, and very appropriate for this setting. Also avoids any… confusion about what you mean. Maybe Jason can look it over later before you give it to him; or I could? I'm known to be pretty diplomatic about things." I say with a wink. "How many times have I had to play Peacemaker between two friends that have become ex's? Many."

Reconcile Edited: fatebringer on 5th Jun, 2018 - 6:12am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.