3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 53 of 616

Rachel gets to the fire and swings at the - Page 53 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 2:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 53

I almost wretch in disgust. That smell of meat… My face contorts in disgust and rage. I look to the others and hold my hand upright like a gun aiming at the beasts. My fury at this desecration of this sacred place and of a child being eaten burns within me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I send the enemy signal back to Jason and then continue to move forward to where I can see the threat. Upon seeing the scene I knock an arrow and let fly. Rage flows through me. There can be no holding back.

Out of Character: after seeing this I think goblinoids will be the target of my third gem. Is that okay with you KN? If so, I added it already. If not I my to hit and damage rolls are both two less. I'm only rolling once this round waiting for your word on this.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I have no issue if you want Goblinoids to be you favorite enemy. I will be adding to this game soon.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 53 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I know I should wait for the others but the smell… I can't stop thinking about that child. Gripping my club tightly I speak softly to Ghost " Kill". I then race into combat and attack the first one I come to. As I begin swinging I scream in fury.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing the others move in, I shift forward and right, finding cover and firing at the target that seems the most problematic.

This is starting to feel like an Airsoft scrimmage. Focus dammit, these aren't little plastic pellets about to fly around. More's at stake than the occasional bad bruise.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th May, 2017 - 1:24am

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 2:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Rachel runs towards the Goblins and she startles them they start reaching for their weapons. Ghost is upon them very quickly and attacks one hitting it and biting it for 9 points of damage killing it. Rachel is still running towards them she will be there next round. One grabs a javelin and tosses it at Rachel Hitting her for 3 damage. Den steps out from behind one of the trees and shoots one killing it. Jason moves up and will be able to attack next round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 53

I continue to fire at the creatures, anger welling up inside of me. Actually, it's more like cold fury. I fire at the monster that threw a javelin at Rachel first, continuing until it's dead. Then I switch to another target.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 53

Rachel gets to the fire and swings at the first goblin she sees but misses. Ghost bites at another one killing it. Den shoots the one that threw the javelin at Rachel and kills it. Jason sees the creatures and fire upon them but misses. The one that Rachel swung at misses her in return and the one that attacks ghost misses too.

Rachel swings back and misses her opponent but misses Ghost attacks the one on Rachel killing it. Dennis Shoots the last one killing it.

There are five bloody bodies around the fire and one floating on the edge of the lake.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.