3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 521 of 616

"I shouldn't have spoken out - Page 521 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Jun, 2018 - 2:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 6:36am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 521

Considering my options, but still not really liking the idea of having a preserved body part hanging around my neck, I respond "Thank you for the information. Is there anything I can do to help you or your staff in their work? I'm somewhat able in many fields, so perhaps I could assist in some small fashion?"
Wanting to spend more time engrossed with the workings of magic in this universe, I plan to observe the high-level magery they do, when I can.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jun, 2018 - 10:31am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

On arriving back at the castle, which Travis now calls home, he has a wash, and freshens up.
Sabrina, his mare also gets a wash, groom, feed and drink.

He begins, to unpack some of the satchels containing herbs. There are at present, two types of herbs one discovered by the Elf teens and one by himself. They are at present unidentified.

For sake of simplicity, one is labeled, (1) Stream herb, the other (2) Forrest herb, which was found near the healing herb, known by the Elven teens.

He then proceeds to discover what their properties are using apothecary. Also recording them by taking notes.

SA (1) He will have prepared detect poison spell. (2) He will have at the ready freshly prepared Potion of healing. Ready to ingest, at the first Sign of becoming sick.
(3) If no poison is detected in infused herbal Drink. Then he will proceed to slowly sip, the Infused herbal drink. One sip at a time, Recording results.
(4) If he becomes sick, then he will ingest the Potion of healing, to counter its effects.
(5) Will, use heal skill on himself as backup. Record results, and label.

Out of Character: Will invite anyone to come and watch and/or assist that has some free time. Included is one round for each herb.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 5th Jun, 2018 - 10:32am

Travis Results:
  • Apothecary on D20 (+4): 8, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Healing potion CLW on D8 (+1): 7, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Heal on D20 (+5): 10, 8 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I breathe a sigh of relief as we reach safety again. I will enjoy the baths and freshen up, sleeping in my room that night. The next day I will set out with Ghost. A sense of unease will not leave after the horrors we saw at the elven village. We patrol out a fair distance beyond the safety of the stronghold. I will do this daily and return to the stronghold to eat and sleep nightly.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Jun, 2018 - 1:31pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 521 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Travis the herb that was pointed out as the healing herb will heal wounds but not poison. Just letting you know a cure poison potion would cure poison not a healing potion. The first herb you try turns out to be non poisonous but you are not sure what it does as you would have to ingest more of it to get the full effects. The second one you try is very bitter and hard to even sip. You feel that this herb would not be a usable potion.

Rachel you are patrolling out by yourself with only Ghost?

The Lord when approached about Thomas wanting to talk to him will set up a time for him to come talk to him. Once Thomas enters the audience chamber he will see the Lord seated in his chair with his ever present big guard behind him to the right and Lywenta behind him to his left. There are four guards just inside the door who will make sure Thomas has no weapons with two of them standing right behind him as he approaches the lord.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Jun, 2018 - 1:48pm

5th Jun, 2018 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

The letter had been a good idea, especially since I found it easier to express myself through written or typed word, yet knew that speaking with Lord Douglas would be important. That, and I considered it being more to apologize face to fave then simply in writing.

Of course I didn't come with any weapons, or anything that could be perceived as a weapon. This, not only because it was unnecessary, but I knew it might likely just make things more difficult for me if I tried. Still, I could understand why the guards would check and they would find that I had only the clothes on my back.

Once this has been completed I'd give a respectful bow, waiting for a gesture or word indicating that I could speak apart from a brief and formal greeting. I was nervous, yet knew this would have to be done at some point. That, and I needed the advice of the one who had been away from home the longest.

Out of Character: Seems the Dungeon Master made the decision for us, in either meeting directly first or writing a letter. I decided to roll with this decision, and proceed forward with my original plan.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:36pm

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Rachel and Ghost will patrol alone. They aren't going that far out from the stronghold however. They will ride out an hour or more then make a loop around the stronghold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2018 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 521

The Lord will indicate for Thomas to begin speaking. He leans back in his chair and waits for you.

Out of Character: Grant is able to watch and observe as the mages do some mundane things like research. They are not doing any magical things right now but seem to be researching scrying and other distance related spells. They are also preparing for the possibility of casting some spells.

6th Jun, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 521

The Storyteller says...

"I shouldn't have spoken out of turn as I did before, I know that. I allowed my emotions of the situation to override common sense," I knew it might possibly come of as making excuse for my behavior, yet it truth it was simply acknowledgement of the situation and what had happened, before continuing, "This is a different place, a culture very different from where we come from. If I had disagreement, I should have spoken to you in private and not in front of so many. My words and tone were disrespectful, and benefited no one at that time nor now."

Again, offering a deeper bow then before, I ask, "Please, accept my apologizes for my words and behavior, as I would rather regain your trust and the assurance that I am here to be of help then keep my distance. That I wish to be of service and find how best I can find my place while here." I hoped that would be enough, or at least a start. With over two weeks since what happened, and I wished to put the matter behind us. I could be stubborn, even sent in what I felt was right and wrong, yet I was willing to admit when I messed up even if it took a little while.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 6th Jun, 2018 - 8:06am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.