3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 522 of 616

Disappointed, though if I were honest with - Page 522 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Jun, 2018 - 4:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
6th Jun, 2018 - 6:28am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 522

Explorer. says...

Travis, completely drinks the herbal drink, denotes as the "Stream herb", or first one.
He will record, and note the effects from drinking the herbal tea infusion.

Out of Character: Realising, that the detect poison spell would suffice, to indicate that it was safe to do so. The potion of CLW not necessary, in this case, to use.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Lord listens to Thomas and his apology. He looks at him for a bit before responding. "You seem to let your emotions drive you whether that is good or not still remains to be seen. I accept you apology and you are still welcomed in the stronghold and the area around it. You will still be expected to assist the others in patrolling. Just keep in mind I am a fair person and will not ask for your head. I do recommend you do not push my fairness as I can be very brutal if I need to be. Now unless you have further business we are done here."

Travis when you drink the full potion you made you are startled to see your arm disappearing as you look at yourself you find you can not see any part of yourself.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Interested in continuing to equip myself with better protections, I will begin crafting a broach of warding against evil, something to repel some of the creatures we have been fighting these past weeks. If it works well, I'll stockpile required materials enough to equip everyone in the party, in case we travel.
SA - crafting Wondrous broach of warding - continuous protection from evil. Base cost 4k, craft cost 2k plus 160 XP. 4 days to complete. Because I don't want to use an actual hand for the component, I will create a custom Glove of Greater Mage Hand that operates CL2 for 1000gp and 80xp before I start the Broach (2k base price). Does that pass muster, KN?
*edit* I still have issues calculating the exact costs of creations! biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 6th Jun, 2018 - 6:19pm

7th Jun, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 522 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"Actually there is, which I hope will not be a reason to question the sincerity of my apology," I will admit, more then a little uncertain, though I proceed forward to explain, "It is that I have had some frustration or uncertainty with my role, and continued questions of who or what brought us here as well gave us our abilities or powers as it were."

Looking to Lord Douglas, before glancing away so as to not give disrespect as I pace a bit in place as I continue, "I am supposed to be a bard of some sort, from what I can tell, though at first I thought even a bit more with divine influence, yet while others seems to have been given more the full scope of their capabilities… whoever gave me my powers seems to have neglected in providing even some insight or understanding of where we are and what we face." I let this all out, knowing that no one has more experience in what is going on I felt.

Finally, I finish, "Providing performance in support of my companions, even magic or some skill in battle, is all well and good. Yet in having no more a clue or understanding of what is going on as everyone else is frustrating. I feel without direction or even support, knowing not even if who or whatever may have brought me here cares if I live or die."

Out of Character: Okay, this is about what I wanted to say. Call it lethargic venting, and a means of roleplaying in character some thoughts I have had out of character admittedly. That, and perhaps I am missing something which Lord Douglas might be able to point out. A bit of metaphysical or philosophical musing perhaps.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 7th Jun, 2018 - 4:12am

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The lord smiles at you, "I have been asking myself some of those same questions since I was brought from earth. I watched friends die and still no answers. I have sought answers and sought ways to get back home. But have failed., I wish I could give you answers but alas I am not able to. I am no god and I still have questions. Some answers you just have to find yourself."

Grant where are you finding the glove of greater mage hand I do not see it. Give me a reference manual to find it. Then I will go from there.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 7th Jun, 2018 - 3:44am

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: - a custom wondrous built by the crafting rules. Greater mage hand is level 1, Caster level 2, 4000 k base cost times .5 for unlimited duration. Crafting cost half that, 1k, but I erred - 2 day time to create.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jun, 2018 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 522

Out of Character: actually, at 2 CL, that would be 4K base cost, 2k crafting. Unlimited use doesn't add a *0.5 modifier, you may have been looking at the line involving turning it into a 50 charge item.

You can drop it to CL1 though, and then your final number would be correct, all you'd lose in this case would be 10' of range.

7th Jun, 2018 - 4:15am / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 522

The Storyteller says...

Disappointed, though if I were honest with myself not expecting much more, I will offer a bow before saying with a bow, "Well, I was afraid as much. Thank you for you time and forgiveness, if I have any concern or matters of disagreement in the future… I will make sure to handle things better and with more respect." I will then retire, taking a bath and seeking a moment to relax.

Out of Character: Not expecting much, but it felt good to let it out.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.