3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 527 of 616

Travis, will head down to the stables, and - Page 527 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 527

"If I had more skill with these magics, I'd join one of your scouts and have it feed me data and create an illusion map of the terrain in short order. Actually, if you have the space, I think I'll take one for myself. It's a useful critter, and I'd enjoy the telepathy. Let me know when I need to bleed for you." I conclude with a grin.
Regarding the horse "Well, then, I guess I'd better name my horse soon."
Out of Character: - is there a magnetic North or the like? We need a steady reference point to properly and proportionally draw maps to scale.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Jun, 2018 - 4:26am

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2018 - 4:56am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

"I'm also here, to help out with your scouting the land," Travis says.
"How long, will we be away this time, another week,"? He adds.
Travis, will stock up, with water, and a weeks worth of rations as before.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod to Lweithialia, "Of course, I understand, I cannot claim to have been entirely comfortable with the idea myself. I would like you to think about something though, and perhaps speak with your people about."

"I was born in a nation that has not seen open conflict on its lands in over 200 years, in spite of having several enemies. Our military has been extremely effective in keeping conflicts that do arise away from its citizens, and deaths anong our soldiers are few."

"There are several factors to this success, but one of the largest is information. Our soldiers use various tools to know as much about their foe as possible before engaging. How many, where, what kind of armaments they have, whether or not there are any civilians in the area, etc. This information lets them approach the situation with as much tactical superiority as the circumstances allow."

"I do not have the tools used by our military, but this thing is a decent substitute in providing a similar benefit."

Later, with the others, I'll do my part to get things ready, when everything and everyone is good to go, we'll gather at the gate and move out.

Out of Character: weve mostly been tasked with scouting the northern regions, with a newly particular emphasis on thing in the direction of the lost elven village. I was thinking that heading west for a day then making a series of expanding arcs out from there would be a good approach to get use started. Agreed?

11th Jun, 2018 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 527 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

After I had finished breakfast, I will meet up with the others to see what the plan was, and on learning their would be more scouting I confirm with Jason, "So get things packed and ready to go before picking a horse right?" This would also give a chance for any other instruction or detail to know.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: - based on leaving in the morning.
Now that we have plans for the 'morrow, I go down to the stables and curry my horse, taking it out for a trot and trying to start combat training with him. I spend an hour or so with help from the stable hands, bribing him and repeating various training tricks. After spending worthwhile time doing this, I head in to eat and drink, gathering up and being packed for tomorrows ride with a regular set of 7 days rations. I also pack necessary tools and such to continue working on my crafting of the broach and more boots. While open to any conversations, I don't spend too much time unless it's important.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 11th Jun, 2018 - 8:29pm

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Other than what we took out on the last mission, do we have a map of the area that we can expand upon?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 527

Out of Character: If you look in the maps you will see a general map of the area but nothing close up. You will not see a closer view until I can get one done it may take me a bit of time on that.

12th Jun, 2018 - 5:42am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 527

Explorer. says...

Travis, will head down to the stables, and begin with a groom, and feed of his mare.
Then, with will take his horse out for a quick trot around the perimeter.

Also looking for advise on how to train the horse in the ways of combat, so it doesn't become spooked easily. Talking to the stable hands and animal handlers there.

Travis, also has a scout around, asking for assistance if he can obtain, various Alchemists equipment, that would aid him in the field. Things like a small beaker, flask, empty bottles, alembic (Retort + beaker+ tube), for distilling herbal mixtures. Increasing potency of herbal mixture, over a fire.

Specific Action: Travis is asking for various alchemists equipment that would give him a +2 advantage to his apothecary skill. Things that can be carried (Portable) in a large sack.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 12th Jun, 2018 - 5:43am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.