3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 54 of 616

Goblins, goblins, I can focus on that. "Chances - Page 54 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 54

I am in shock from the combat, the javelin wound and the horror of the situation. Part of me sees a javelin protruding from my arm. Is that really there? This can't be real. Is that a baby? It's all too much for my senses. I run off away from the sight of the cooking child and begin vomiting. Tears run down my cheeks from sadness and the vomiting.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I've been in close combat before. I remember the feelings. Actually thinking I can hear my heart pounding in my ears, and remembering it's hearing the blood pouring through my arteries at an accelerated rate as my body works to deliver the surge is adrenaline. The feeling of 'I'm alive' that comes with victory. The weakness in the knees as the adrenaline surge ends.

I go towards the scene and it makes me gasp. I've seen a lot but never anything like this. Eating a child. I retch. Then I walk to the creature defiling the lake with its ichor. I drag it out. I use my water skin to put the fire out.

I go to Rachel and start to put my hand on her back and tell her this is okay but I hold back. I'd have done it for my buddies in the Army and have, but I knew them for longer. The Hell with it, "Rachel, let it out. You did good. We did good" I say as I hold her shoulder. "So, this world is as ugly in the extreme as it is beautiful. Should we build a bairn burn them or take them back to confirm identification?"

Then I realize neither Rachel nor Jason had ever been in anything like this. "Your reactions are normal. It's the effect of the adrenaline now that it's no longer surging through you. What did here was good."

Then I realize there may be more around. "Now, I need both of you to be alert. There may be more of these things. We don't want to fall into the trap we just pulled on them."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th May, 2017 - 4:28pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shift up, coming out of the trees, and looking about to confirm the threat is dealt with.

"What's wrong guys? Why did you rush in like that, we could have, oh, oh god." I feel bile in my throat. Somehow, I end up behind a tree, emptying my stomach.

Focus, focus, this isn't over. Don't think about that smell, just focus. And breathe

Standing, I go back over to Dennis, "W-what… What can we do now?"

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 54 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Stay vigilant Jason, a group of five could be the recon element of a larger group. We should either burn these bodies and continue or go back and report. I recommend we go back. If this is a vanguard, we need the settlement and Douglas to know. I further recommend we bring one of these creatures back for positive identification. I'm not sure I trust my memory of the Monster Manual for a positive ID. We can burn the rest of em. This is a team decision though. What do you two think?"

Out of Character: is there a tall tree I can climb where I can take ten? I want to get up high and do a look round.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stand up shakily. I wipe the tears from my eyes. " So horrible… " I walk off for a moment and get control of myself. Rejoining the others I answer. " Lets take one with us and report to Lord Douglass. We can't afford to engage a bigger group of them." I wince in pain as I look at the gash in my arm.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I see the gash for the time. "How could I have missed that?" I grab the cloth Jason gave me and apply it to Rachel's wound. "Hold this here Rachel. Are you okay?" Concern creeps into my voice.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 54

I grit my teeth as the cloth touches my wound and nod. " I'm fine Den. That javelin got me pretty good though. I guess next time I need to try harder to dodge it. " I try to grin.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 8th May, 2017 - 8:38pm

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 54

Goblins, goblins, I can focus on that. "Chances are this is it, or at the very least there are no others near. If I remember right, independent bands of around this number are common enough. If they were attached to a larger tribe, I would have expected them to take the um… spoils back with them."

"Lets bring one back, but take note of the direction they came from in case I am wrong."

Out of Character: That's Cure Minor Wounds, so no rolling, just 1 HP of healing. Not sure what that effect feels like, but it should stop the bleeding.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.