3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 55 of 616

Out of Character: thought you said there were - Page 55 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 2:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 55

"Right, then let us burn all but one we can take for identification, bring the child's remains with us, and head back. Maybe they can tell us the general direction these goblins came from if they know of more. I'd be willing to rid the area of any of these monsters" I say to both Rachel and Jason.

"Rachel, this is your place.where should we burn them? If you want us to move further I would glady do so. You have lead here."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look around thoughtfully for a moment. " This is a sacred area here, hallowed to nature. Let's take them out past the rings of trees to burn. Their mere presence here is sickening to me. I don't want any part of them, even ashes to remain here. " I walk over to Ghost. " Good job Ghost. You did much better than I did. Thank you. " I scratch his head.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I go to get the horses to drag the bodies out. I refuse to allow any of these creatures put on a horse. "Jason, can you help me? We can use the horses to drag these creatures out. Rachel, is there anything you need to do to cleanse this area? Jason and I have this. You do what you need to do for your home."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th May, 2017 - 12:51pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 55 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Dennis, I suggest we walk out of here, leading our horses. Drag the goblins with one, lay the child over the other."

I set about simply tying a rope about the goblins' legs in series, then the end of it to a rigging dee on Morgenstern's saddle.

For the child's remains, I pull out the canvas, and get Dennis to help me gently wrap the body within.

On exiting the copse, I look about for a ditch or similar land feature where a large fire could safely be started. Once a suitable location is found, I'll start hunting for flammables.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You are able to find a small clearing about half a mile from the lake that would make a suitable and safe area to burn the bodies. It is not hard to find suitable material to use to burn the bodies.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I start stacking fallen wood along with Dennis.

I am trying not to think too much about what I'm doing. Its just another bonfire, I've built many like it before. Just four little obscene yellow orange things added in.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 55

Out of Character: Just for your information there were six total if you want to take one back with you to the stronghold.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 55

Out of Character: thought you said there were five total somehow.

Right then, in that case adding five bodies to the fire rather than four.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.