3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 555 of 616

The Lord over towards his guard. "Kelvin - Page 555 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
31st Jul, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 555

Explorer. says...

"A supply of parchment, ink supplies, should be good," Travis answers Jason.
"I will need some time, to actually scribe the spell afterwards," he adds.

Out of Character: So the gold cost for material's = 12.5 gp for Rachels 1st level, Druid, lesser vigor spell. So 25gp divide by itself is 1 exp. Also 0.6 of a day?
I came across a spell cost calculator for 3.5, that yielded 3 exp for 1 day, or 37.5 gp, does that sound right?

I'm thinking the mechanics may involve roll D20 +2 for feat? With appropriate time, and exp for the task.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 6:38am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The night passes quietly as you all enjoy the modern comforts of the Stronghold. The only major items of notice is at Dinner the Lord and guards were not in the dining hall. The next morning when you gather for breakfast the lord and guards are there along with the large red head in plate armor standing behind and just to the side of the Lord. Vickie how ever is not present for Breakfast.

1st Aug, 2018 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

After breakfast, Travis makes his way towards the lord.
"Good morning Lord Douglas, would there be anything today that you require,"? He asks, taking in a cursory look at the red head in plate armor.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 555 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile after picking at a light breakfast mainly consisting of fruit. Ghost is at my feet gnawing on a bone. I feel much better after a dip in the baths and a sound sleep in my bed. Looking around the room I notice something unusual." Umm.. Has anyone seen Vickie? Aren't we leaving again this morning? I don't see her here which is unusual in the first place."

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2018 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sitting down and slowly consuming a relatively healthy breakfast, I relax before we get under way to scout again. "True enough, Rachel." Still unsure which red headed guard is which, I ask Lord Douglas : "Good morning, Lord. Do you know if Vickie okay this morning? We intended to head out for more patrolling, this morning."

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I comes down to breakfast smelling very nice. "I'm not saving this anymore," I say showing off a 2 oz pack of freeze dried coffee. "After almost dying for the fourth time in as many fights because we don't have a healer, I'm gonna start using up the stuff I've been saving. Do you think they have a filter kit here for tea? That should do the same thing as a coffee pot if it's strained through a few times."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 555

I shrug, "I don't know, but a clean bit of cloth you don't mind staining should do as a substitute. If not, you could always do it the old fashioned way. Forget the filter, and just let the grounds settle to the bottom before drinking."

I'm curious as to Vickie's whereabouts as well, but will wait for the Lord's response to Grant's query before getting involved.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2018 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 555

The Lord over towards his guard. "Kelvin did you keep lady Vickie tied up this morning?" You see kelvin blush and respond. "No M'Lord she was asleep when I left her I feel she may have had gotten some Breakfast at the inn as Melars was going to practice making a nice breakfast for herself, the girls and the workers."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.