3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 57 of 616

"I'm afraid you have a very young - Page 57 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 6:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 57

The burning of the goblins bodies takes until the wee hours of the morning. Jason and Dennis make a sled to drag the last goblin on it back to the stronghold. It takes them a little over a hour to get the poles they need and to get all tied into place. The stench of the burning bodies is strong in your noses as you head back towards the stronghold as Rachel and ghost watch the bodies of the goblins burn.

Once you get to the stronghold and show Douglas the body he will confirm that yes that is a goblin. They are able to tell you that the cooked body appears to be that of a Halfling, not a child.

The next morning a little after first sun rise you will see Rachel and Ghost heading out of the woods towards the Stronghold.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Images of Bilbo, Frodo, Sam, Merry, and Pippin race through my head. "Sir Douglas, are there any Halfling villages nearby? I don't remember seeing any on on the maps I studied. Otherwise, wouldn't it be strange to just have one Halfling wandering around to get caught by Goblins? If there is, I'd like to go there and see if anyone is missing and if there is let them know what may have happened."

In the morning we meet Rachel. I'm pretty somber, "It wasn't a child, it was a Hobbit… er, Halfling."

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I breathe in the clean air as I walk. It is so crisp and pure. I truly feel like a new person here. I smile as I approach the others. The smile fades rapidly as I hear what Den has to say.

" A halfling? Hmm. It's horrible but that is at least better than being a child. Are there halflings around here? "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 9th May, 2017 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 57 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"A halfling is bad enough of course. What can we do now? Do we try to trace the goblins back?"

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" We could definitely do that Jason. After all we have Aragon son of Arathorn with us. " I laugh. " So what character are you Jason?"

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Douglas does not know of any settlements in the area. When he brought the strong hold here it was in a area that had no close neighbors and just wandering bands of peoples. There could be a nomad tribe of halflings, Orcs, goblins, just like the elves you met yesterday. So who knows exactly what you will run into out there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 57

I scratch my beard a bit, "Well, if we are sticking with Middle earth characters, I suppose that might make me Celebrimbor the smith. Just, ah, remind me not to trust any silver tongued Maiar asking for rings of power. Let us go and find that trail."

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 57

"I'm afraid you have a very young Aragorn here with you" I say, coming out of my dour mood. "I have a lot to work on regarding my tracking abilities. I was only fair at it while in the Army and I don't seem to have improved much of late. Hopefully this will change as I use my skills. I wouldn't be against tracking them, but that would take us west rather than north, and our host quite explicitly asked us to head north. Perhaps we should talk to our host."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.