3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 567 of 616

The world has been an amazing but trying place. - Page 567 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2018 - 4:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 567

I look to Thalica and smile before holding my hand out to Be. "If she can do that, that does change things. When we get back to the stronghold, let us try it. No point in risking something going wrong out here."

Listening to the others, I'll say, "Be careful Rachel, I'll send Ping with you, so at least we'll know if there's trouble as soon as you do."

I nod at Grant's words, "Yeah, good idea, on our way back, lets jaunt over to this area and put up a few warning signs. I don't know how long they'll last though."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at Jason." Thanks for that. Ping will be a great help. As to the signs… on our return we should put warning signs at the top of the hill as well. One slip there.... .."

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Rachel and ghost ride ahead to scout as the party keeps moving along the lake. Those in the main group need to make a spot check.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 567 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Bow at hand for anything that needs it, I continue with the group, listening and looking at this surprisingly hazardous world I've been dropped into.
Specific Action: As requested.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I ride along, privately a little disturbed. Thalica was being fairly insistent about the potion. The idea of living longer as an elf didn't bother me, I was never deeply attached to my physical form. But I had to wonder. Was there some reason for this she wasn't speaking of? I knew she didn't choose the emotional attachment to me. Was she somehow bothered by me as a human?

It seemed unlikely at best, and yet I couldn't shake the thought…

Out of Character: rolling as requested.

24th Aug, 2018 - 3:50am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Explorer. says...

Travis, while riding does his best to keep alert, trying to spot and actively listing for danger.

Out of Character: Sigh, rolling at a disadvantage here, cannot help a flaw.

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 2 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Aug, 2018 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 567

The Learner says...

I ride along with the group, my mind still thinking of the events from yesterday and my body feeling stiff. My eyes are alert though despite how my body feels and my mind. I briefly say another silent prayer for the loss and for our safety.

Out of Character: Doing ck as requested. Also doing Listen and Search.

Vickie Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 11, 22 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 9, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 10, 4 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 24th Aug, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 567

The world has been an amazing but trying place. The loss of anyone, even an elfen boy I barely talked to weighed heavily on my mind. Determined to not lose anyone else to carelessness, I keep my my eyes open.

Spot Check: Up until now, I've just been letting the others do the spot checks while I focus on riding, etc.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.