3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 58 of 616

"Damn it, I lost their trail. I know - Page 58 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th May, 2017 - 9:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 58

"By all means let us let him know what we're about. But I suspect that asking would be more of a formality. Lord Douglas needs to know what is going on around his stronghold. Most of the terrain he needs explored may be to the north, but this happened on his doorstep, he needs to know if that is the end of it, swiftly. I'm actually surprised he didn't urge such already."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

When you ask about the possibility of tracking the goblins Douglas says, "I do wish the North to be more explored but nothing says that you have to stay in the North. If something comes up that will take you in another direction, then use your heads and take the course you feel more prudent."

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 6:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As we leave the gates I say, "I would say this definitely falls into the something came up department. Let's go see where these buggers came from and kill 'em if there are more. If we can't come up with a trail we can just head north from the lake. Sound good?"

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 58 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I speak up, "Just as long as we're careful. If there are more, chances are it is a large tribe. Worse yet, they may be serving other, more powerful creatures."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 9th May, 2017 - 7:08pm

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod at this. " Let's go get them. I want to drive them out of the area. They are sub human garbage. Let's do it before more halflings are eaten. I want to put Aragorn Jr to the test. Surely practice is the best to way to gain skill. We need another test for Celebrimbor as well. "

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Then lead away Lady Arwen, show us some of that magic you are infused with."

As we approach I search around looking for tracks to follow.

Out of Character: It appears my DC is either 5, 10 or 15. I would guess ten since the ground is probably soft around a lake. -2 for the number of individuals makes it a 3, 8, or 13. I get one roll per hour… here goes nothing. Next time I remember to put more points into survival for my Ranger to start!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 58

You are able to track them for a couple hours as they head north and west before you lose the trail in a stream. You are three hours north and west of the strong hold. I need everyone to roll spot and listen checks.

Post Date: 9th May, 2017 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 58

"Damn it, I lost their trail. I know they went this way but they jumped into the water just back there and I now I can't find where they came from. Ya'll need to be on alert. I have no idea how close we are. We could be nigh on top of 'em." I take my bow off my shoulder and knock an arrow. "Jason, drop back a bit, Rachel, you and Ghost move forward. Slowly, carefully, quietly… that means you too Ghost. Let's not make it easy on them to get all of us at once if they are near."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 9th May, 2017 - 9:37pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.