3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 571 of 616

I walk around the perimeter of our camp as - Page 571 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Aug, 2018 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 2:30am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 571

The night passes but not quietly. Through the night you hear screams and bellows of wild animals big and small. Some hunting or some becoming prey. You can hear some growling close to the camp but who ever is on watch at the time does not see anything coming close. As the moon sets in the middle of the night the person on watch hears something flying past. They can not tell how close it is but it is either quite large or small and close. I will need spot checks from those on watch to see if they Identify anything close to them.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Sitting quietly and watchful, I attend my time in the night. Listening close to the myriad noises and activities that fill the night air, I wonder what the creatures that make them look like, but not too hard.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: I'd guess you and I are not on the same watch as our skills are similar and wouldn't be up unless waken.

30th Aug, 2018 - 5:24am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 571 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, awakens from his śleep has some of his rations for breakfast. "I wonder if we will encounter an outpost, maybe a fishing village, near the large body of water,”? He says.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: there was a watched schedule posted way back. Jason, do you have it? And you’re probably right, Jonathan.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 1:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Still tinkering away, I may not have much attention to spare for watch, but I do try to not be fully oblivious.

Out of Character: No I don't have it I'm afraid. I'm up most of the night each night working on magic items thanks to the ring of sustenance. Normally have ping out, but it's out scouting this time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2018 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 571

The Learner says...

Out of Character: I normally don't sleep well in a new place, so can do a watch. Will roll for the Listen check. Will do a Search one as well.

Unable to sleep I get up and walk around the campsite. Leaving Jason alone to do his work but checking the fire and the area for anything that might wish to come into the camp.

Vickie Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+2): 3 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+3): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2018 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 571

I walk around the perimeter of our camp as the group slumbers. Ghost's huge bulk beside me is very comforting in this strange place.

Out of Character: : Rolling to find out if her or Ghost see the mysterious creatures better.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.