3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 574 of 616

I sigh, sit down heavily as my head swims, - Page 574 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2018 - 12:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2018 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 574

Rolling for the strength check and how ever many attacks we need.

Out of character. I seem to keep missing on all these things. No one said to start rolling attack rolls yet.

Sponsored Links:
4th Sep, 2018 - 3:01am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I will attack with my mace; the creature that is on the person/animal closest to be..I think that is Ghost. I just want to knock it off then kill it.

Out of Character: rolling attack and damage rolls and will do touch of health if needed. Not sure if there is a bonus for either one; if so please add.

Vickie Results:
  • Attack, mace on D20 (+0): 9, 1 (2 rolls)
  • Damage, mace on D8 (+0): 4, 8 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Stirges on people take more blood from their victims. Grant takes 3 more Con damage when the stirge releases him. Jonathan takes 2 more con dam as his stirge releases him. Thomas takes 3 more con damage, stirge still attached, Ghost takes 2 more con dam as the stirge releases, Jason takes 2 more con damage, Thalica takes 3 more con damage and the other elf takes 3 more con damage as their stirges release them.

Grant is able to strike and kill the one that was on him, Travis hits the one that was on Ghost killing it. Jonathan misses the one that was on him. Rachel summons another creature. Vickie strikes and kills the one that was on Jonathan. Thomas feels his blood loos, Thalica kills the one that was on Jason as Ghost leaps at the one that was on Thalica killing it. The hippogriff takes out the one that was on the elf teen boy as Jason takes out the one that is on Thomas. All the stirges are dead.

4th Sep, 2018 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 574 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, is relieved to see the last of these insect-like creatures is finnally killed. He notices his summoned eagle, dragging off a dead creature in its talons, like a prized catch, flying back into the sky.

He look to see if anyone needs some healing or first-aid help. Before taking a closer inspection, of the insect-like creatures.

Reconcile Edited: anronrosby on 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:49am

Travis Results:
  • Search on D20 (+3): 17 (1 roll)
  • Heal First-aid. on D20 (+8): 26 (1 roll)

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Gingerly, I pull the thick proboscis of the dead creature out of my flesh. Holding a hand over the hole left behind, I call out, "Is everyone okay?"

Out of Character: Guys, don't forget to reduce both current and maximum health by the appropriate amount for the Con points lost. I'm down 12 HP myself.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:04pm

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Feeling strangely weak from the magical vampirism, Iclean the remnants of the creature from my armour and sit down, panting. "That was horrid. I donate blood regularly, but that was too much, too soon!"
Out of Character: - Stat loss attacks are damn hard to heal from, too. Down 12 here, as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Sep, 2018 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 574

I breathe a sigh of relief as the last creature is disposed of. Rushing over to Ghost, I examine him carefully. Seeing the large hole, I look around angrily." That was fun. How do we heal this?" I command the elemental to guard us. It flies around looking for any more danger. The hippogriff sits on the ground as it looks off into the darkness.

Out of Character: : They will stay there for the next few rounds until the spell ends.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 574

I sigh, sit down heavily as my head swims, and say, "Time will heal us, but it could take a week or more for that to finish. Restoration spells will be faster. If you seek out such in the morning, you should be able to cast them. The problem is, from the looks of it, even if you devoted every scrap of your spell energy tomorrow to restoring us, there would still be much more to do."

"I hate to say it, but it might be prudent to head back to the stronghold again for assistance."

Out of Character: Lesser restoration, a level 2 cleric/druid spell, restores 1d4 temporary ability damage. Also, 8 hours of rest restores 1 point of the same.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.