3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 575 of 616

As you are packing up camp ping makes it back - Page 575 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Sep, 2018 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
5th Sep, 2018 - 4:01am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 575

Explorer. says...

"Unfortunately, I didn't prepare a lesser restoration, only a cure moderate wounds," Travis answers.
"But your right, it would have to wait for the morning," He says.
"Unfortunately, It most likely wouldn't be enough," Travis adds.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 5:04am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

“As wobbly as I feel right now, I also think we should head back to the stronghold. This isn’t a simple thing to heal, and my ring didn’t regenerate me from their life energy. “.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I nod at this." I agree that we should pull back. It will take a few days to get everyone back up to normal. We have no idea what we will run into out here. It would be a huge risk to continue away from the stronghold."

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 575 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Thank you Vickie. I couldn't adjust my vision qucikly enough and apparently they don't mind going near fire when they're starving. I literally feel drained."

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The rest of the night passes without issue. Ass the morning light arrives you get up to start the new day. Looking over the view you can not see as far as yesterday due to what looking like a storm heading your direction from the big lake area. The heavy rain obscures the nice view.

Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stand up and stretch." Another day in Paradise. Who is up for a little restoration? I can help two people." I will have prepared lesser restoration overnight and will use it on the first two that ask for it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Sep, 2018 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 575

"I've a bit of an advantage for surviving with all this magic on me, so someone else should take it before I. With that storm coming, we should move as best we can, then find shelter before it hits. "
Activating my camper's helper, I grin as the warmth and comfort of the magic surrounds me. I pack up quickly, again ensuring that my gear is protected from the soon to come rainfall.
Specific Action: Spells for the day: Sleep and Light.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 575

As you are packing up camp ping makes it back to camp. He is a bit dirty from his travel. You find it interesting that it took him that long to get back. His report is simple. There is a building at the western end of the big lake. It has humanoids inside but he could not get a look at them. There are guard dogs outside that he had to avoid. Plus he had to take a detour there and back due some traveling packs of Hobgoblins, Orcs, and Dire wolves. He heard others in the night but did not see what else was out there.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.