3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 576 of 616

Travis, having already slipped off his horse - Page 576 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Sep, 2018 - 1:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2018 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 576

I pass on Ping's report. "We'll definitely want to check it out. Later though, we're not in the best position to be tangling with the hostiles mentioned. Let's get back to the stronghold and get patched up."

When restoration is offered, I wave it off, "Others need it more than i."

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

I say to Jonathan, "Your welcome, glad to help out a fellow companion."

In the morning, I gather my things and looking towards the lake I notice the clouds that look like rain is on its way, so prepare for that when securing my gear. Upon hearing the others talk about going back to the stronghold to get some healing and maybe report what we have found so far.
I say," I agree, we are in no condition to face that type of threat. Getting back to the stronghold is the best idea. We need to find the best way to get there and possibly avoid the lake with the creatures that attacked the elf teen and Travis's horse. Unless that is the only way to get back and I do recall that we stated we wanted to post warnings in that area. If that is the way we are going, we should get going before the storm hits and we have another mudslide on our hands."

6th Sep, 2018 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Explorer. says...

Travis gathers all his gear once more, and mounts his pack horse. "I also agree, we will definitely need everyone healed up, before riding out again," he says.

Specific Action: Travis begins to ride back to the stronghold with the others. He keeps, his daily allotment of spells, with no changes.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2018 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 576 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You pack up and head back south and west to make your way back to the Stronghold. If you wish to avoid the lake you will have to go more south than west before heading back to the west. The rain catches you about mid day. It is not a heavy rain when it gets to you but enough to make the ground treacherous. I will need ride checks to see if you stay mounted while in the slippery conditions.

8th Sep, 2018 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Learner says...

As the rain hits us at mid day and the ground becomes more treacherous; I will be more cautious than I was the last time. If I have to; will halt my stead and dismount and lead Easy Spirit along as we follow the others.

Out of Character: Doing ride ck as requested along with Spot. Survival and Search.

Vickie Results:
  • Ride Ck on D20 (+2): 7, 14, 21, 11 (4 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+2): 8, 4, 3, 13 (4 rolls)
  • Survival on D20 (+2): 10, 16, 4, 20 (4 rolls)
  • Search on D20 (+2): 10, 22, 22, 8 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2018 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I see the rain incoming and smile. Storms were always fun to see at home. Of course that was usually from the shelter of a building and not riding a direct wolf. As conditions worse I pay close attention to where Ghost steps to avoid a slide like the others experienced.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2018 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 576

When footing gets bad, I simply halt and get off of Morgenstern, and suggest that others do the same, "No point in risking injury to this kind of hazard."

9th Sep, 2018 - 1:25am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 576

Explorer. says...

Travis, having already slipped off his horse in the rain, also dismounts. Like Jason, he resumes by walking leading his horse by the reigns.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.