3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 578 of 616

Groaning as I roll out of bed, I rise, attacking - Page 578 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 578

Feeling marginally better, I gaze out into the rain, enjoying the sounds and sights of the night.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Feeling better inside the cave, using a torch and flint to start a small fire to generate some heat.
Does, his best to keep a lookout for trouble, while its his turn to keep watch with someone else.

Travis Results:
  • Spot on D20 (-4): 14 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (-4): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I stand by Ghost as I look out into the darkness. We don't see darkness at home like this in many places. No light pollution to muffle the light of the stars. Alone in my thoughts, I wonder what my family and friends are doing. They must assume me dead by now. Aching sorrow rips through me. Tears run down my cheeks as I cry quietly. Ghost rubs up against my leg as if he senses my sorrow. I allow myself some moments to mourn as I'm careful to hide these feelings from the others.

Out of Character: : I believe Susan is correct. It should be Vickie, Ghost and I on the last watch.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2018 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 578 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Still rubbing the raw wound where the stirge had attached, I spend the night restlessly, still hearing that horrible buzzing and slurping sound they made. I had always loathed mosquitoes, the tiny parasites being one of the few downsides to being outside. But those things were so much worse.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You still using the same guard shifts as you did the last time when the Stirges attacked?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Upon hearing the Rachel bring up Spades, "Oh, I'm down for some spades, making cards should be easy peasy. I've been working on a project of my own. Carving Chess pieces. Been using ash from the cooking fires to mark the black pieces and I'm almost done. The board will be just a sheet of wood with ash colored black squares." I pull out my leatherman, "This and the cheapie in my wallet are my only two precise measuring tools, but it's easy to use one tool to make more. As for cards, the only cards I brought with me are magic cards, my Elves and Enchantment deck."

Out of Character: I expect that it would be the same shifts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 578

As Rachel and Vickie get up to begin their shift Ghost growls and lets out a Bark as he rushes out of the cave and attacks a troll that is coming in along with another. They have surprise on you. I will need initiative rolls plus combat or other options. They were so well camouflaged that ping walked past them twice.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 578

Groaning as I roll out of bed, I rise, attacking the ugly creatures. "Remember, fire is the only way they stay down!". Swinging my Great sword with precision, I swiftly run, jump and strike at the beast, drawing my sword in mid air!
SA - Jump - trying to get the bonus (DC 24 vs Medium, 32 vs Large), Iaijutsu roll to get the bonus from that and adding Inspiration to the attack roll to try and hit. Hoping for a 19 or 20 here. biggrin.gif Following that hopefully spectacular attack, regular attacks and inspiration on damage that hits. AC is 19 versus evil thanks to completed broach. If needed, I'll use the teleport anklet to get an extra needed 10' run distance to jump (Need 20'). If my health drops negative, tumble away to prevent AoO and use potion to heal.
Out of Character: Oh, look! Two nat 1s! Ugh. So much for a spectacular attack. Time for the spectacular fail.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 13th Sep, 2018 - 4:55am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.