3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 579 of 616

Out of Character: sleeping in anything more - Page 579 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Sep, 2018 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Sep, 2018 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
Vickie
L4 Ardent L5 XP 5601...
Character
Follower / Right Rear Flank
Character Sheet ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 579

The Learner says...

Upon seeing the Trolls, Instinct kicks in and I cast a fire ray at them aiming for mass doing as much damage as I can. Afterwords will shot crossbow.

Out of Character: Using Precognition Defense/Offense; Which give +1 insight to to AC and saving throws/ +1 insight to Attack rolls.

Vickie Results:
  • Intitiative on D20 (+2): 9 (1 roll)
  • Attack, ray on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Damage, ray on D6 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Attack, crossbow on D20 (+4): 11, 23, 5 (3 rolls)
  • Damage,crossbow on D8 (+0): 6, 2, 6 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 8:05am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing Vickie's fire ray, I figure that's my best target, grabbing my shield and sword, I charge at that troll trying to take out a leg treating it like a tree trunk, chop!
Attack 1 - Lead the Charge / Battle Leader's Charge (/ Free Action: Switch to Iron Guard's Glare on that Troll.
Attack 2 - Iron Guard's Glare / Leading the Attack (+4 for others to attack target)
Attack 3 - Iron Guard's Glare / Crusader Strike (1D6 Heal)
Attack 4 - Iron Guard's Glare / Stone Bones (DR 5/-)

Will try my best to get a flanking partner, something we should discuss in the future.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Seeing the trolls my insides turn to ice." Trolls, trolls" I scream out hoping to wake everyone. Reeling back from the attack I speak and a wolf appears. It charges the troll nearest me along with Ghost. I then step into combat myself, swinging my club and fighting my revulsion and fear of the trolls. Gritting my teeth I swing at their legs as it's an easy target for me.

Out of Character: : Wolf AC 14 and 17 hitpoints. Out of higher level spells due to restorations. No hippogriffs. sad.gif.

13th Sep, 2018 - 11:52am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 579 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis awakens to hear Rachel scream out Trolls, then immediately gets up, and prepares to attack.
"I need to summon some help," he says, as he flicks through his book. He starts conjuring, up some fiendish monstrous centipedes, to attack the trolls.

Specific Action: Casting his summon monster 2 spell, but drawing from monster table 1, therefore yielding two creatures. Directing them to attack nearest trolls. Including one round of combat here, max of 3 rounds.

Fiendish monstrous centipedes
Hit points: 4 each.
Speed: 40 feet.
Armor class: 14
Full attack: 2 x bite's, plus poison.
Reach: 5 feet.

Travis Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Bite to hit on D20 (+2): 21, 18 (2 rolls)
  • Bite damage(poison) on D6 (+0): 4, 3 (2 rolls + tweaked)
  • Bite to hit on D20 (+2): 14, 10 (2 rolls)
  • Bite damage(poison) on D6 (+0): 4, 2 (2 rolls + tweaked)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I reach for my crossbow, calling out, "Acid works too. If one goes down, keep hitting it until either can be brought! Focus your attacks as much as you can on a single target, we have to overwhelm the regenerative effect!"

Out of Character: In round 1, I'll pull out the fireball scroll made the other night and target it right behind the trolls. If possible, I'll get them both with no friendly fire. 4d6 damage, DC 17 reflex for half.

Afterwards just firing the crossbow.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 4:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: . Jason I need your and Thalicas initiative rolls.

In Game:. The trolls got the jump on you and they Wade into camp. One attacking Ghost the first one hits with two attacks doing 15 damage to Ghost. The second one attacks Vickie hitting twice for 22 damage.

I will continue the game with first round once I get the initiative rolls from Jason. That was the surprise round.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 5:47am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 579

Out of Character: Just pointing out that my AC is currently 16, Dexterity + Shield + Ring, I know in the military I would sleep in my gear, but in the military I wasn't wearing Breastplate… I don't know what the downside to that would be.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 579

Out of Character: sleeping in anything more than light armor imposes the fatigued condition, unless you have something which negates that (Such as the endurance feat)

Sorry about the lack of initiative rolls.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.