3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 583 of 616

"Let me ride a little ahead, when I see - Page 583 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 583

I step back into the cave with the others. Fear is obvious on my face." They are out there. I saw movement. They are headed right to us and will be here soon. Ghost senses another group to the South that is waiting for us. Maybe to keep us from fleeing to safety. They are intelligent for sure. ". I pace back and forth anxiously.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:00pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"On the horses now, let's make a break to the east and then turn south once clear. We cannot afford to be trapped in this place."

I will send ping up and out with instructions to scout around and guide us through whatever lies in wait.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will need initiative rolls. Plus any combat or special actions you wish to use. Ping comes right back and tells you that you will have to fight to get out of the cave they are all around. Hobgoblin patrols.

19th Sep, 2018 - 1:42am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 583 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

Travis, with a look of concern on his face quickly gathers all his gear. Mounts his pack horse, and heads out with the others. Heading out, east from this place, then turning south once clear.

"Fortunately, I prayed for an hour before hand," He says.

Out of Character: Will only roll initiative here, not knowing numbers and position of the enemy yet.

Will not charge up the front, but remain in the rear of the pack. Considering using his summon monster 2, again, or light crossbow. If party is intercepted?

Can KN confirm here, if only Rogues can apply and use poison on their weapons, here?

Travis Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I don't like this. I think they may have been drawn here by the burning trolls, although the night should have covered the smoke. Wish my vision at night was on par with a hobgoblin." Mounting up on horseback, I join the charge to break through the lines and leave. Casting Sleep on the ones in our way, I hope to make clearing a path easier.
EDIT: AH, forget the works. Everyone is riding out. Seems like a bad idea, but whatever. If we engage in combat, use whatever makes sense for rolls.Sun Tzu would be shaking his head. biggrin.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:48am

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I remount Ghost and look around at the others." Well, time to go. I'll try to help clear a path out of here. I should say Ghost will. ". He barrels out of the cave and into any hobgoblins in the way. Snapping and tearing at them, he fights savagely. As we clear the cave I look into the sky and call upon nature again. A huge cross between a horse and eagle descends, shrieking and tearing at the hobgoblins blocking us. I then begin striking about with my club.

Out of Character: : First turn spent casting SNA2 as we clear the cave. The hippogriff will be striking all four rounds. I will be fighting turn 2 and on. The hippogriff has AC 15 and 31 hit points. It's flight speed is 100'. It's full attack each around will grant two claw attacks and one bite attack. I will try to help clear a path out of the cave and to the east then as Jason mentioned. If Grant goes first and puts some to sleep then we will ignore those and attack others in the way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Sep, 2018 - 6:27am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 583

Explorer. says...

Travis, gets out his light crossbow while on horseback, charging in with the others.
Starts firing, at the hobgoblins, when in range.

Out of Character: Will include a couple of rounds here.

Travis Results:
  • Lt crossbow to hit on D20 (+3): 6, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Lt crossbow damage on D8 (+0): 4, 6 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 583

"Let me ride a little ahead, when I see the line, I'll spend the last fireball on them, the rest of you should be able to ride around me and punch through after they're weakened. Above all else, stay together, and stay moving. Be the boulder that punches through the wall."

I'll quickly tell ping that if we don't make it clear, to report back to the stronghold with news of the incident. If I'm still alive by the time the construct makes it there (If I'm not the construct won't make it), maybe help has time to come.

Out of Character: Riding slightly ahead as mentioned. Upon seeing the enemy, stopping just long enough to use the last fireball scroll. Then riding on with the rest, I'll use my crossbow to fire at anyone that appears to be a threat to our escape. Q will use her shortsword since unfortunately her longbow can't be used on horseback.

We'll be punching through what appears to be the weakest point in their lines. It sounds like they're mostly to our north and south, hence why I mentioned east, but trying to stay flexible on that point.

P.S. I don't know about Sun Tzu shaking his head, his primary principles include speed, surprise, and not letting the enemy dictate the place of battle. If we stay, we're letting them do exactly that last. If we move now, we face only a small part of their force rather than all of them. It is risky, certainly no denying that, but in this instance I think the greater risk is to let them pin us down while we're already weakened and we don't know how much they have to bring to bear.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:33pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.