3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 588 of 616

Happily availing myself of the services of - Page 588 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2018 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 588

While speaking with Lywenta, I'll say, "I cannot argue with that, though I do wish to ask you not to be too harsh with her, she acted to help save those she cared for. There are certainly less admirable reasons to take a risk."

"While I have your attention, there is one other matter" I describe what had been discussed earlier concerning the transformative potion. "Can you do as Be described? What would it require?"

Later, with Lord Douglas, I nod, "I think we'll start by thinning their numbers, track down some of those raiding parties and wipe them out. Should be able to find out in the process where they're based out of and have a better idea of what it will take to break them for good."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Lywenta will look at the potion and study it for a a couple hours before she comes back to you and says yes there is a way but it may be painful for you. I would need some of your blood and and some of your flesh to make sure I can attempt it. I know no one has attempted to go against a purple potion but the theory is sound.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Later that night after a nice warm bath I wake up restless. My mind races and I can't sleep. Walking to my window I look out into the darkness. Something calls to me. I can imagine what it would look like while soaring I the darkness as an owl. I long to experience this. After thinking on this for a few minutes I feel myself shrinking. Looking at my arms I now see wings. Thinking in D&D terms I realize that this must be my wildshape ability. I flap my wings experimentally and I lift up and out of the window.

It is the most amazing thing to soar on the night winds as an owl. I can see and hear tiny animals far below. The ability to fly is pure joy. I soar towards the heavens and then glide silentjy above dark lands. Afraid to do this too long and lose my flight ability I spend a couple of hours in owl form. Flapping my wings I rise once more. I then glide down slowly and land in my room. Focusing on becoming my normal self I feel myself growing and my wings turning into arms. A sense of loss feels me now.

The next morning I realize the usefulness of my newfound ability. I seem out Jason and explain what happened." This could help us immensely Jason. When we travel on our patrols I can assume an eagle form to scout during daylight hours or an owl to help watch out for enemies at night. I don't have the ability to do it multiple times daily yet it seems so it would have to be one or the other."

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 6:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 588 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

After getting some rest I go about sorting out everything. Tha hasty retreat we made left for an unkept set of bag. I make note of the reminder to start working on a deck of cards. The thought of the suicide king and One Eyed Jacks had me thinking if there were any other special cards in the deck that I forgot about other than the Joker's of course. I could scribble something together but anything made in haste would have to be done again soon enough that it made putting some effort into it worthwhile. Still, the thought of recreational activities was not at the rorefront of my mind, that was reserved for rest and a hot meal.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

There is a healer at the Stronghold that can preform restoration on those who are down in stat points to get them back up to full health. There is a donation box for his and her services.

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I grin a bit at Lywenta's comment about going against the outcome of one of these potions, "Let's just say that I like to make sure I have an edge or at least a fallback when it comes to gambling with the things I care about. I can live with it being a pain, how much flesh would you need, and perhaps more importantly, would you be willing to do this in the first place?"

Later, with Rachel, I'll smile, "That's great news, it is an exceptional ability. One that I'm rather jealous of actually. I'd suggest saving it during the day, one never knows when being a bear would come in handy after all. At night though, when it looks like you won't need it for something else, an owl watching out for the camp would help a great deal I think."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:09pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 588

Lywenta looks at Jason and produces a small sharp knife. "I will not need much flesh and not a whole lot of blood If you are willing I can do this as I am not one who lacks power." She pulls out a small bowl for the collection of your flesh and blood. "Do you wish to proceed?"

Post Date: 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 588

Happily availing myself of the services of this healer (Out of Character: - is it a divine magic healer?), I walk out from the building with a renewed health and feeling far better than I had for days. After spending an hour or so discussing their god and it's influences, I'm also renewed with information. With the drop of a dozen gold coins in the alms box, I get back to working on another broach, contemplating the needs of the party.

Out of Character: - Currently under way - armour modification as per discussions, broach of protection. Completed - Icon of Alarm (8 hrs, 1/day,White Queen's Rook), Icon of Comprehend Languages (1/day, White Queen's Rook Pawn). The zero slot items are going to be a chess set, eventually.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 26th Sep, 2018 - 2:37pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.