3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 591 of 616

Travis has much better success on his second - Page 591 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 591

I nod, "Yes, I have a real purpose here, and the person I most wish to be with belongs in this place."

"But don't worry, I'm still committed to finding a means to send people back home, even if I most likely won't be using it."

"But on to other things. I think that dealing with the hobgoblins that tried to trap us last time ought to be the next priority, both because they are so close to the settlement, and to avoid a repeat of the incident. If we can find a clear path to make contact with that trade post we spotted, so much the better."

"We have a couple of days to rest and prep for that, so what can we work out?"

"Thomas indicated that he's had enough of the adventuring for a while and will be staying here for the foreseeable future. So I'm going to take the armor I made for him and adjust it to fit someone else. It's too potent to leave it unused, Any claimants?"

Out of Character: armor in question is a +2 mithral breastplate, pretty much the best of the best when it comes to light armor. Note: I didn't add the +2 if anyone is wondering. That came as a bonus from the particular material I was given to use.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"While I won't need it permanently, other armour is 'in the shop' so I'd appreciate the use of it until my other armor is done, unless someone else has a bigger need."
Out of Character: - the Mithril makes it light armor, instead of the standard medium of breastplate? So it's +7 to AC, in total.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"That might work. Any thoughts on what you can craft in the next bit?"

Out of Character: mithral reduces the armor's weight category, the asf by 10%, and ACP by 3, while increasing the max Dexterity by 2. Its pretty much the best nonmagical upgrade available for anyone that wants at least some mobility.

I got enough enhanced mithral for four breastplates. I've made three, Thomas and I have one each, the third disappeared with Dennis when his player left the boards. I'd need 2 weeks to make a fourth.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2018 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 591 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm currently working on another broach of protection vs evil for Rachel which I have a couple of days left on. I can do some boots, or other items of minor power, or even a couple of one a day offensive spells?"

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I recall a pair of boots that Jonathan could benefit from, they make it especially difficult to get knocked around, while also making it easier to strike at charging enemies."

"Then there's one of my favorites, the glove of the master strategist. Once a day true strike, and it can instantly retrieve or store a single fair sized item. Nothing quite like pulling out a great sword when a foe thinks you unarmed."

"It might also be time to get some magical storage going. I think a handy haversack would be good."

"Then there's the scouts. I was thinking of starting with yours. I'll need some blood. And if you have any preferences on appearance, now would be a good time."

"Travis, we could use a supply of recovery spell scrolls. Think you can manage a few lesser vigors?"

Out of Character: talking about steadfast boots at first.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Hm, I'm not sure if I can make those yet. It might take some research."
Out of Character: - all those items are CL5 or greater. I need a few thousand XP first *smile*. Correction: I can make Steadfast Boots. Funny how different source documents have different numbers.

Reconcile Edited: Gknightbc on 29th Sep, 2018 - 3:57am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Sep, 2018 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 591

Explorer. says...

"Congratulations, Jason on your new look and also new found purpose with Thalica," Travis says.

"I've made a couple of lesser vigor scrolls already, but sure more the better will get on it," he continues.

"As a side note, I've had a couple of attempts at distilling the dream berries," he adds.

Out of Character: will make the necessary rolls, and adjustments for the scrolls here. But it will take a couple of extra days to make two. Two rolls, and 2 exp.

I need KN to confirm, if Travis was successful in distilling, the dream berries in his 2nd attempt.

If successful, will distill the rest and make a vial of each in the group. (Not sure how far 3/4 of a pound will go??) KN can advise on this, I've used 1/4 pound on two experiments and two attempts of distilling.).

Travis Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+10): 24, 18 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2018 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 591

Travis has much better success on his second attempt to distill the Dreamberries and soon has a nice small vial of Dreamberry wine. Is he going to try it or have someone else try it? It is a nice pinkish color.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.