3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 600 of 616

"I'm game, the answer to the - Page 600 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th Oct, 2018 - 3:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
13th Oct, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 600

Explorer. says...

Travis, wakes up from a deep sleep on his bed. Also recalling vivid erotic type, dreams.

He quickly checks, his notes, noting the time that has elapsed. Also the concentration, of dream berry elixir.
"Oh, my god its still way to powerful, I got smashed, just on one glass," He notes.

Provided it isn't to late, at night Travis will go and report his findings to the others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin at Travis' report, "You know, that is why I suggested a much lower concentration to start. Always start with less than you think would have any noticeable effect and gradually make it stronger from there. Try a one in twenty mixture next time."

Later that night, I curse as the little bird Grant and I had worked on together smokes and sparks fitfully, half melted. "Damn it all, we needed those eyes… "

The next morning I present the remains to Grant, apologizing, "I'm sorry, I fumbled the perception enchantment, and it caused a bit of a cascade failure, next thing I know… All that effort wasted, not to mention the resources."

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"The costs of these little guys is high, for sure, but their usefulness is great, too. Let's try again when you're ready."

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 600 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you check on the building and offer to help the workers will allow you to move some earth around as they back fill. They will keep you busy some as they work on the construction of the outerwalls.

The rest of the day is quiet as you complete other assignments. Soon you see the first sun setting as dinner is being readied.

14th Oct, 2018 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Explorer. says...

As dinner is getting ready, Travis joins up with the others.
"Is there anything else you would like me to do in preparation for our next journey," He asks Jason.
"Do they have a Blacksmith, here that can craft us all better armor while we wait, perhaps,"? He adds.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2018 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I sigh, "Yeah, I'm going to focus on making a couple crowd control scrolls tonight. Try again with the scout tomorrow. Think you can give blood again so soon or should I do Morgaine's next instead?"

In response to Travis' question, I hold up three fingers, "A good candidate for a spell scroll meets three criteria. The spell is useful, the use for the spell is not so common it will be frequently needed, and the spell is not hindered by a low Caster level. Endure Elements is a good example, it last 24 hours no matter what the Caster level, you aren't going to be stuck out in really bad weather every day, but when you are, you really do want this to be available."

"If you can focus on making some utility Scrolls for a while, that would be good. Fortunately, you just need access to a spell, I suggest working with Grant and Rachel. If they cast a spell for you you can make a scroll of it. You should also be able to use that trick to start adding some druid spells to your book "

"As to blacksmiths, there are two here. You're looking at one of them. The strongholds blacksmith is a bit busy, but he has basic armor of all types to sell. Go ahead and ask him if you wish how long it would take to make something custom."

"As for me, I have Dobby working on a crossbow I have been trying to make for myself basically since we arrived in this world. He should be done with that by tomorrow. At that point, I had thought I would start him working with the last of the mithral I have, and make another breastplate. That should take about two weeks. It would go to whomever needs it most. After that is done, I think Jonathan will be the next priority. A set of good full plate I think. If we can afford it, I would like to make it out of a special material, since that's rather tough to add on later. Mithral if he wants to stay relatively light, adamantium if he wants the best in protection."

"In any case, as much as I would love to take a couple weeks off from adventuring and catch up on my crafting list, I don't think we can stay put for too much longer. Would everyone be ready to go tomorrow morning?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #
Travis
Arch 4
Character
Novice / Cover
Character Sheet Lock

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 600

Explorer. says...

"Ok, since we are going out soon, I'm going to also make a scroll, or two," Travis answers.
" I will make one of endure elements, and one entropic shield, ready for our next venture," he says.

Specific Action: Before retiring for the night, will scribe scrolls, 2 exp, 16 hours.
1x endure elements, 1x entropic shield.

Travis Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+9): 18, 23 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 600

"I'm game, the answer to the question seems to be one of available resources. We have Mithral, even if I'd prefer Adamantium. We have horses, even if I'd prefer combat ready ones. We need to work with what we are given."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.