3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 7 of 616

I go through the clothing picking out whatever - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 7

Seeing the panic rising in my friends I feel a very similar feeling. My children? Not now Den. Jason is dealing with this. Rachel… I walk over to Rachel and I reach out and say, "We'll figure this out. Jason is an engineer, if anyone can get us out of this an engineer can. It may take some time. And if time flows differently here we could be here years and it be just a few minutes on Earth. Rachel, we'll be okay. We'll stick together the three of us and we'll be okay." I look over to Jason for some support.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I know it may not be what you wished to here but trust me when I say this. I have lots of high powerful people working on this. IF I can find a way back I will and I will make sure that any who have been taken away I will find a way to still get everyone back. In the mean time welcome to this world. The first sun is up now and the second sun will rise shortly. Some times this makes it much warmer here than you experienced on earth. Here you will find lots of different races. Take my captain here. She is a elf. I was once fully human like you but some of the magic oand other forces on this world can effect you in ways you never thought possible. Stay true to yourself is all I can tell you. I feel that some of you may start to feel things inside you that you never felt before. I have some people I can send for who can help give you a crash course in things you will need to know. First off go over to the general vender." He turns to the vender, "Throm please out fit these two gentlemen into proper attire." Turning to Rachel, "You my lady will accompany my captain into the stronghold. I will assign you a private room with some ladies to attend to getting you proper attire. Lwethiala will you be so kind to take her to tower three room 5."

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Feeling a protective surge wash through me I take a half step closer to Rachel. "Dou… uh, M'lord Doug, perhaps we stay together the three of us for a bit longer. We… know each other. Please don't take this wrong, but this is very new to us."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 19th Apr, 2017 - 9:04am

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 7 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I grin weakly at the other two, "Yeah, I'm sure we can find something, given time." Oh hell, they're counting on me? This would be a job for Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk working together with their respective teams, not some schmuck who gets praised for 2% reductions in material requirements. What the hell am I going to do?

Something else Douglass said penetrated, "Wait, elf?" I look at Lwethiala properly for the first time, why the heck didn't I see that before? Nevermind, not as important as the rest.

I don't say anything else for the moment. Dennis is right to be cautious, but if this star trek loving lord actually meant us harm, refusing to separate for a wardrobe change wouldn't stop him, not with those guards standing by.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th Apr, 2017 - 1:32pm

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I relax a little hearing Den speak about Jason. He is an engineer after all and very intelligent. Maybe he can think of something. While I'm mulling this over I realize that this lord wants us to separate. Why would he do this? It's the last thing I need. Jason and Den are my only ties to my reality. Going into that stronghold by myself… I might never see them again either.

I look over at Den and see him coming closer. " Yes, m'lord Douglass. I'm barely hanging on to my sanity at this point. May we please stay together. They are truly all I have. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Apr, 2017 - 5:31am

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"That is totally fine with me. Just looking out for you modesty. They do not have dressing rooms here in this time so you may see more of each other than you wanted to. Throm take care of them and send them to the stronghold when finished." Doug turns and begins walking over to the blacksmith shop.

Throm tells you to come in. Inside his shop you can see a area that has a couple chairs. He heads to the back and soon returns with a couple dresses, a few shirts and breechs. He tells you to undress and try some of these on so he can see how well they fit.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 7

I find clothes that are very subdued. Normally I wouldn't pick earthy browns and greens but for some reason I do today. I feel a sense of the woods and outdoors… one could almost say settling in me. I always loved the outdoors but this is different, it's almost as if I lived the forests, hills, mountains, and trails here, in this place and time. I look at Jason and Rachel, "I just had an unsettling feeling" I laugh as soon as I say that absurd comment given our present circumstances. But I continue, "I feel like I know the woods, hills, mountains, and trails here. Like I have ranged over them."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 19th Apr, 2017 - 11:50am

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

I go through the clothing picking out whatever looks like it would fit comfortably, going for simple deep colors if there's a choice.

"How odd. Well, we know whatever brought us here has messed with us physically, apparently is did even more to this Lord Douglas. Could it have imparted some manner of instinctive knowledge in you as well? That would make sense, if we are here for a purpose, having to spend time on basic training would be a waste."

"It probably did the same for the rest of us as well if so. Though I'm not experiencing anything like that at the moment."

"Perhaps we could tease out any such knowledge? Try imagining yourself wandering out away from the village for a bit, to places we haven't seen yet. See what information that brain of yours supplies."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.