3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 61 of 616

" This could be Krynn as well. Dragons - Page 61 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 61

"Perhaps a change in strategy? Instead of trying to find their tracks, how about we zigzag along the stream and look for anything of interest, such as who they were probably running from."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason, that is a great idea. Leave it to an engineer. There is something else to consider… magic. Not being from here, I think we overlook that possibility and will until we get used to the idea that magic is real. Is it possible they were transported here in some manner? At the least, we should start searching in concentric circles for a settlement of Halflings. That may be a place to look for clues too. What do ya'll think? Zigzag first and concentric circles next?"

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"That pattern sounds good to me."

I think a bit before continuing "As to teleporting in, anything is possible, but I rather doubt it in this case, due to a lack of motive. Teleportation magic is high level, what reason would a mage with that kind of ability have to use it to let a band of goblins escape with their kill?"

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 61 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" This sounds good to me. I don't understand one thing. Why were the goblins orange? I could have sworn they were green. Maybe I played WOW too much but I think of orcs and goblins as green. " I laugh. " We are doing this the slow way. We need to find a metallic dragon and do this inspection in style. I've dreamed of riding on a dragon. "

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you start to go exploring some more I will need spot, search and listen checks.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I laugh, "We might have to slow down a bit first. Dragons are a bit out of our league for now. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 61

"Right, then let's hope this place is Pern or we run into Hiccup from How to train Your Dragon. I want to ride a Night Fury. The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself… sounds like… well, me!" I smile. "Okay, shall we get to it then?"

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 61

" This could be Krynn as well. Dragons everywhere. If we see a kender we are definitely on Krynn. " I grin. " Yes, let's begin day two of our exploration. Ghost is looking for a large animal to take down. He looks hungry. " Ghost looks at me and begins pacing around anxiously.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.