3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 62 of 616

" Good job Ghost. You are quite the hunter. - Page 62 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th May, 2017 - 6:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 62

You begin your searching and you have not been at for a hour when Ghost suddenly heads to the west. You all hear a growl and then an animal scream in pain followed by something large crashing to the ground in the woods just out of sight of you.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I listen with some interest, "Sounds like Ghost found his dinner. Any chance he'll let us dress it before he digs in?"

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, from what I know, the part he likes best and will eat fist is the guts. He's dressing it for us. I'm sure Rachel can coax him away for a bit after he gorges himself so we can cut a few backstraps and maybe take a flank. Of course, if we do this every predator within a mile will be able to smell us. And some of the predators on this planet probably carry bows and clubs and have some modicum of intelligence." I look at Jason and ask, "Would they be sapient? Say, Orcs for instance?"

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 62 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I don't recall orcs having a good enough sense of smell to present a problem much before coming close enough for their eyes and ears to be used. At the moment, the only common sapient race I can recall with notably better than human olfactory senses are gnomes, and even they didn't have the official scent ability. I don't think we need to worry too much about gnomes regardless."

"That said, as much digging through monster manuals as I've done, I don't think I have ever paid that much attention to how well particular creatures smell. Besides, there are plenty of nonsapient things that could present a big problem if they pick up our scent. I don't particularly care to tangle with a hungry owlbear for instance. So perhaps not the best idea."

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Jason finishes speaking we start getting a bit nearer to Ghost. I take the center and have Jason and Rachel spread out a bit, on line. "No lighting bolt is going to get all three of us" I think, "Just in case."

Out of Character: Oh wise and all powerful Dungeon Master, do you need any rolls from us?

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You walk to where you heard the crash and see what looks like a cross between a moose and deer but has six legs instead of four. It is large and the horns look wide and wicked. Ghost is sitting there with a bloody snout waiting for Rachel. IF Dennis or Jason try to touch or get close to the creature he will growl and/or snap at you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 62

"Well now, that is a fascinating creature, I don't recognize it from anywhere."

I maintain a respectful distance, I know better than to appear to be stealing a kill from a canine that may or may not consider me a pack member.

Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 62

" Good job Ghost. You are quite the hunter. I'm confident that I can get us some of the meat if you two wish. Ghost won't attack me. " I walk over close to Ghost.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.