3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 63 of 616

I remain on guard duty as Jason shows Rachel - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 63

I look at the big brute and say, "Whoa there, nice going Ghost." I let Rachel approach.

Out of Character: Oops, I just realized Ghost had a bloody snout because he killed it! *laugh*, attention to detail Den!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th May, 2017 - 7:04pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th May, 2017 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Ghost stands there and waits for you to chose what part of the kill you wish to have before he will begin eating.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I place a hand on Rachel's shoulder, "Pack Alpha, I believe he waits on you. The first share of the kill is yours. If you want me or Dennis to handle it, you'll have to make that clear to Ghost first."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2017 - 12:04am

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 63 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I look at Jason, Rachel, and Ghost and laugh. "Pack Alpha, it's true. I'm the gatherer… you Grog" I say, pointing at Rachel.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I flex my muscles and stoop over with my hands down towards the ground. " Me Grog. " I giggle. " Seriously, I don't want any part of that meat. I don't have the first idea how to cut it. I'm used to going to a grocery store for meat. " I walk to Ghost. I pat his head. " Ghost, will you back away and let my friends and I share in your kill? Den and Jason will tear the meat if you let them. It will be for me as well though. "

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ghost will let you allow your friends take some of the meat. He will wait till Rachel tells him it is ok to eat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 63

"Well Rachel, unless you plan to turn vegetarian as well as druid, not something I recommend given the lack of nutritional supplements in this world, you'll have to learn at some point."

"Dennis, I can show her if you keep a look out. I just remembered that prestidigitation is on the list of things I can manage spontaneously, scent shouldn't be an issue shortly after we're done."

"Now Rachel, one of the biggest concerns with dressing your own meat is cross contamination. Cooking helps a great deal, especially with the parasites deer are usually infested with, but it is best to keep the meat as clean as we can from the start. With that in mind, the first step in a field dress is the removal of the major internal organs, get them out and away from the parts we actually want, preferably without rupturing them. Ghost should appreciate that, he'll be able to get at the liver right off the bat."

"You'll want a large knife, a couple of inches long at the blade, with a sturdy handle, the daggers we got before will work fine, but anything much smaller will have problems. The sharper it is the better, you don't want to spend hours severing muscle tissue with a dull edge. With the blade, we need to make a long cut, through the skin from pelvis to sternum… "

Out of Character: Don't know how detailed you want me to go into that, so I'll leave it there for now. Suffice it to say we'll have a fair quantity of six legged megaloceros (Or whatever this thing is called) meat shortly enough, and Rachel should have a new appreciation of anatomy.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2017 - 4:04am

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

I remain on guard duty as Jason shows Rachel the fine art of field dressing game. Every so often I look and see him doing a fine job. "Better 'n me" I think, and continue with my lookout duties.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.