3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 64 of 616

Dennis and Jason move off towards the stream - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th May, 2017 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 64

I look on as Jason teaches me. My stomach turns seeing this. The animal lover in me is sick. " Uh… I might go vegetarian. I love animals. It was easier eating them when you aren't directly involved in the process. I know that is foolish. Eating meat is eating meat. It helps me forget what I'm eating though. " I grimace.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 11th May, 2017 - 3:24pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "Death and predation are a part of the cycle you have sworn to protect Rachel, and you hurt yourself by holding yourself apart in this regard. A vegetarian gets away with their diet in the world we left behind thanks to being able to compensate with the sheer variety of other foods available."

"That is much harder to manage here, especially given that you are choosing to fight rather than live a sedentary life. Your body is going to need a steady supply of proteins, minerals, and fats you'll have a very hard time finding outside of the animals around here. But enough of that, give me a minute to clean up, and we will move on"

I spend a minute infusing and immediately activating the Prestidigitation cantrip, using it to clean myself and the others, Ghost included when he is done eating.

I then spend a bit of the remaining time trying out the amusing magic tricks it can pull off.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 11th May, 2017 - 4:29pm

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 4:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I smile as I listen to Jason and Rachel discussing things. Jason has it right. "Back on Earth we can substitute nuts and tofu for fats and proteins, that option probably doesn't exist here" I think to myself. "We are omnivores, it's in our DNA and our teeth are the proof. Hunters and gatherers." I laugh to myself at that thought.

"Where to now?" I call to them. "Grog bored. Grog need hunt. Not sit still like new babe in mother's arms."

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 64 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As you are sitting there getting fed you see Ghosts ears perk up and then he stands up and looks to the south. Soon you can hear it too. The call of wolves and they seem to be getting closer.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"They probably smell the fresh kill, we have what we need, best to retreat downwind and let them have the rest I think."

"After that, shall we keep looking around the stream for a few hours? The goblins last point of interest should not be too far off."

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I urge everyone to back off the carcass as suggested but we should keep an eye on it. They may be wolves, but they may also be wolves serving as mounts. "Stay alert, just in case something is riding these wolves or using them as pets."

If they are just a pack of ordinary wolves we'll back off even further and leave the carcass to them. It is the way of nature.

I will search up and down the stream from the last point of where the goblins entered the stream looking for where they entered the water to attempt to continue back tracking them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 64

I hear the wolves and goosebumps form on my arms. I close my eyes and listen to them. " Ghost, do you hear that? " I open my eyes. " I look to Den and Jason. " I'm not worried about them unless they have riders. They are friends. I can speak with them. Beside, we have the alpha wolf right here. " I pet Ghost.

Post Date: 11th May, 2017 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

Dennis and Jason move off towards the stream as the wolves get closer. Ghost moves to stand between Rachel and the wolves and faces towards them as they come closer. Soon your see six large wolves coming through the forest. They are a bit smaller than Ghost but not much. As soon as they are within sight Ghost hunches down a bit like he is ready to fight if need be. These are dire wolves too but they have no riders or look to ever have had any. The first one to the area approaches Ghost slowly with the others spreading out some as they move towards the kill.
Out of Character: You all receive 900 experience for the elves and the goblins.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.