3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 65 of 616

I go as close as the Dire Wolves allow and - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 12th May, 2017 - 7:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 65

I go over and hesitate a second, then I clap a Jason on the back, "Well buddy, I think we are extraneous here. Shall we resume our search so we can backtrack those nasty goblins? If we can locate where they entered the stream we'll be on our way and we can get Rachel. She is in her element."

Out of Character: So close to 2nd level. I didn't roll track over hoping the rolls above get us moving in the right direction.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I talk soothingly to the wolves. I stay by Ghost as I do so. From somewhere within me I feel the ability to calm animals. I try to get them to be friendlier towards us.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The wolves are a bit friendly to Rachel but they will growl if Dennis or Jason come near. The leader of this small group is a female and she bares her throat to Ghost. Rachel can go among them with any issue. She watches the wolves feed on the carcass.

As Dennis and Jason look around the stream and farther down stream Dennis spots a few broken twigs a bit north and west of the stream. He does not see any tracks but this could be where they entered the stream.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 65 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Jason, I'll stay here and nose around some more. Do you want to go and get Rachel? I think this is where they entered. Look here, do you see these broken twigs, it's clear as day they shouldn't be here like this. It looks like they may have come from that direction." I point vaguely to the northwest.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "You just told me yesterday that we stay in teams. Lets leave a marker here and go get her together."

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I look at him and smile, "You've been listening. Right, we'll do that." I find an oddly shaped rock and place it down on the ground by the edge of the stream. "Shall we?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 65

"Yes, let us go"

I accompany Dennis back upstream to where we left Rachel. I'll stay well away from the exchange with the dire wolf pack, waiting until the budding druidess is finished with them.

Post Date: 12th May, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

I go as close as the Dire Wolves allow and get Rachel's attention. "Uh, Druidess, would'st thou like to accompany us?" I say performing an exaggerated bow. "I think I found where the Goblins entered the stream. We can probably follow their tracks back from there… they are heading generally northwest, so it's more or less where Douglas wants us to go."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.