3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 68 of 616

You leave the small clearing clearing behind - Page 68 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th May, 2017 - 1:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 616 pgs.  64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 68

I let out a low, deep whistle, "Yes, you both are right. We need to take care of this family first. But then, would you both indulge me just one more time and see if we can find out if they came from a bigger group? We can follow their trail for a bit, if it peters out, we head north and take a gander that direction.... Please."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Of course, let us get to it."

Sheets and blankets are grabbed for shrouds, as are the best tools on hand for the job. I get to work digging a grave large enough for the three small bodies.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I see Jason begin to dig and I jump in to help. "Digging I can do… it's one thing the Army taught me well. It'll help take my mind off of… " I waves my arm in a sweeping motion, "... This. This world is beautiful. I feel thing I've never felt. But it's savage too. And I guess that makes me feel too." I dig.

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 68 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You dig a hole and bury the body's wishing them peace. After you are done with that you see the first sun is almost down. Do you wish to head back or camp here the night and continue in the morning?

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I wipe my brow, I've dug many graves before, mostly for beloved pets, this was no less difficult for not knowing the deceased. "Lead on Dennis, I don't care to remain in this place any longer."

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 12:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I feel a great sense of sadness and loss. It is time to leave this place. " Yes, Den. Lead on. It is getting late in the day. We need to be finding a camp site soon. I want to get far away from this sad place. "

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 68

"Yes, time to leave this place" I say to Jason and Rachel. I head off to where I find the tracks leading in and start backtracking.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 68

You leave the small clearing clearing behind as you head west following the tracks. After about a hour of following the tracks you come up to the top of a ridge. Looking across and down to the other side you can see a small outcropping of rock that has a cave in the side of it.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.