3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 69 of 616

I shake my head and grin. " I really - Page 69 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 15th May, 2017 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 69

"A den perhaps? We should take a look if able. Just in case, I'll set my crossbow up with Bane vs goblinoids."

Out of Character: Shortly before probable contact, I'll sit down and infuse my crossbow with Bane as described. Sorry I can't do that for you guys as well.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th May, 2017 - 1:50pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: that will take you an hour to do that correct?

In Game: If that is the case it will be getting close to second sun down The second sun is getting low in the sky as it is.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: Infusing time for Personal Weapon Augmentation is one minute, and it lasts for 10 minutes/level.

So can't exactly do it on the fly, but its not nearly that bad.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 69 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Yes, let us explore" I say. "Who knows, this may lead to a dungeon. Who brought the graph paper?" I say with a smile. My mood has improved dramatically since we left the poor Halflings' homestead.

Post Date: 14th May, 2017 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I set down my pack, and pull out a few sheets of parchment with neat and tight grids faintly drawn on them. I pause in the act of handing one off to Dennis. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

Out of Character: about at this point, I'd be itching to draw up designs for things I think would be useful. Lacking a steady supply of machined graph paper, much less a computer with Solidworks, I'd be forced to make my own.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

A Friend

My smile vanishes and I gawk at Jason. I walk over to him and look down. Then I smile again. "You, sir, are amazing. Shall we." I gesture towards the entrance. "Slowly, carefully. We don't know what's in there. "I recommend we use the ridge line to go across and the come at the opening from above."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 15th May, 2017 - 1:32am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 69

"This? This was just tedious, it was carving the stick to use as the datum that was a pain. So few truly straight things in this world. Give me a minute to set my weapon up, and then let's go"

Pulling a small strip of rabbit fur from a pouch at my belt, I start rubbing it over the crossbow, muttering quietly. When finished, I load a bolt, and heft the weapon. "Any goblins in there are going to get a nasty surprise from this. Lets go."

I'll follow Dennis down to the cave, along the path he described.

Post Date: 15th May, 2017 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 69

I shake my head and grin. " I really am stuck with two nerds here. " Laughing I walk in with the others. " Come Ghost, we don't wish to slow down their map making. It's amazing to me really. Guys love nothing more than making maps and graphing things out. Then they never use them and won't even ask for directions. " I shrug and continue grinning.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.