3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 73 of 616

You see nothing in the corridor to the left - Page 73 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 73

"Only in cave complexes that may lead to dungeons in magic worlds chasing Goblins. Otherwise I'm usually a pessimist." I smile while maintaining my vigilance, "Focus forward Den. They are counting on you… and you on them" I think.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 17th May, 2017 - 10:59pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"There are plenty of dangers that Ghost wouldn't be able to warn us of. For instance, goblins love traps. They're not nearly as bad about that as kobolds, but still."

"In any case, controlled paranoia is how we stay alive. I may not be a soldier, but I've played enough of this to know that its the characters who plan for danger around every corner that make it to high levels. Just keep an eye out and step carefully."

Staying in the formations we've practiced, I move forward with the rest.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 17th May, 2017 - 9:50pm

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You move forward along this new corridor until you have traveled 50 feet there you see a opening to the left at the 50 foot mark as the corridor continues to go straight.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 73 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

We go down to the corridor and staying in formation we look down it.
If we see something that looks like Goblins or anything intent on killing us we fight. If not I say, "Jason, can you alarm this?"

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I carefully take a look down the left with the others, ready to take action.

In the event it is clear, I'll answer Den's query with "Sure, but bear in mind we only have the one bell, and this is pretty far from a foolproof alarm."

I'll then secure a piece of twine stretched across the left passage, about 4 inches off the ground. The bell I leave attached at the side, in the position least likely to be noticed.

Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 4:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I blush in embarrassment. Of course there are things here that Ghost can't detect. I'm glad that I'm looking into the darkness and they can't see this.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th May, 2017 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 73

As I ready my bow to fire I check to see what is down the corridor we are peering down.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 73

You see nothing in the corridor to the left and you continue down the straight passageway after tying a trip wire wit (Laugh) small bell on it across the left passageway. You travel another 60 feet when the corridor comes to a T intersection. Left or right?

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.