3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 74 of 616

"Agreed for now, but there's - Page 74 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th May, 2017 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 74

After checking the left passage for anything out of place, I nod for Rachel to head right, "This is getting complex, but that's why there is a search pattern, we'll always know the way out."

Out of Character: I don't think we specifically confirmed it before, but we are using chalk to mark the intersections. I'd number the turns, and draw an arrow towards the paths taken. If there's some concern about others reading it, I'll use four digit binary for the numbering, and take suggestions on replacing the arrows with something more subtle.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 19th May, 2017 - 2:35am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

" Ghost, yon Master Engineer would have us go right. What sayest thou?" I grin and head to the right with my dire wolf.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I keep my place behind Rachel and grin at what she says, "It appears I'm having a negative influence on you Rachel." We continue moving.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 74 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I raise an eyebrow, momentarily forgetting that they aren't actually looking at me, "Negative? I think not, if indeed an influence you are making."

Out of Character: Suffice it to say Kn that we will keep exploring right in the same pattern established until we come across something.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The corridor heads 50 feet before turning to the right again. As you turn right you see a corridor that extends 40 feet and then opens up into a cavern. You can hear water dipping into a pool but can not see it. The cavern is well over 20 feet in height. You feel good finally able to stand up fully.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I stand up straight and grip the back of my neck, popping the bones in there as I stretch. "Oh what I wouldn't give for a camera drone to fly through these tunnels rather than crawling around myself. Lets see what this cavern holds shall we? Just um, if that water ahead is some manner of deep lake, I suggest staying away. We don't need to be tangling with a hydra today."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 74

"Yes, and don't throw a stone in it. Pippin did that and it didn't end well. I'd rather not have to run through Moria and fight a Balrog today." Then he looks at Jason, "For me, I'd rather have a thermal imaging scope mounted on a Barrett.50 cal sniper rifle. Oh well, let's go exploring."

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 74

"Agreed for now, but there's something to be said for disturbing the monster early. The last time a character of mine was in a cavern like this, he projected the illusion of a plump halfling standing by he water's edge. Hydra within went chomping down on it, totally ruined its surprise round. Thing was dead before it could attack a real target."

"As to a Barret, I can't quite manage that one, but remind me to show you my drawings sometime, I'm working on a crossbow design that should hit almost as hard as the fifty cal. Finding the right compromise between ease and speed for the reload is proving to be a pain, but I'll figure something out."

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.