3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 75 of 616

I shrug. " I would rather check the pond - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 20th May, 2017 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 75

I grin at the two of them. " Please don't disturb a Balrog. I don't think a Barrett would help much against one Den. Probably just upset it a little. It's a nice idea though. It would be very helpful to have a shotgun or pistol. " I lead on with Ghost and stay away from the pool!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The room is roughly about 90 feet deep and about 40-50 feet wide with a large swallow pool in the middle taking up most of the room. (See map) The pool is fresh water. How well are you going to check this room and pool? Add search and spot checks.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

As we look around I say, "Perhaps we have to check the pool after all. What do you two think?"

Out of Character: KN, is the water clear in the pool?

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 75 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Along the edges it appears clear but you will have to get in deeper to see for sure as the light reflects well off the water.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I nod. " Yes, we need to be sure we aren't leaving an enemy behind us. "
I walk over closer to the water with Ghost beside me.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Let's check for other exits and leave the pool be. We're here for goblins, and anything that lives in there is unlikely to leave it for any real length of time. Likewise, anything that lives in there is going to have a serious advantage over all of us."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 75

I look at Jason and then at Rachel. I'm now torn. "I'm good with that too. But what if this pool has some type of magical qualities. Damn, this is a lot harder when it's you doing the exploring and not some character you rolled up. Rachel, what do you think? I know I'm being wishy washy here, but there are pros and cons to both approaches and I don't think standing here and weighing them is an appropriate alternative."

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

I shrug. " I would rather check the pond out. If I'm in the minority I'm fine with that. I've seen too many movies where it comes back to haunt those that bypass something like this. This could be the fountain of youth. " Grinning I wait for the consensus.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.