3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 76 of 616

You walk into the pool. It is cold and refreshing. - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st May, 2017 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 76

"Okay, I guess I'm the one to break this tie." I act like I'm flipping a coin, "Heads we go in, tails we stay out… heads it is. I guess we're going swimming."

Out of Character: I actually did just flip a coin. cool.gif.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shake my head, "The odds of there being something beneficial in this case are far far less of there being something nasty ready to drag you under the surface the moment you get near. We can always come back later if there's any evidence this isn't just water."

After Dennis flips his coin, I sigh. "At least be smart about it, toss a long cloth, we'll wring the water into a vial and analyze it later."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 20th May, 2017 - 1:06am

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I move into the shallow part of the water. "Let me go first" I say. It'll be my mistake. "Jason, please cover me… just in case. If it's something that'll keep me alive for a thousand years while it slowly devours me, please kill it" I say with a smile.

Out of Character: We need to light another torch.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 20th May, 2017 - 7:01pm

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 76 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Noticing the torch getting low I light another one and hand it to Jason. " Here you are Jason. I can't let him do it by himself since it was my idea too. " I look a little apprehensively at the water. I step into the shallow part as well. " What's the worst that could happen? Stay close Ghost. "

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Rachel, maybe just one… aw, what the Hell. If we're gonna do it let's do it together. Shall we go for a swim? Jason, I'd tell you to deliver a letter if I die but there's no one to deliver it to. So, good luck and may you Fong only platinum and no bronze."

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aw hell, not only are they ignoring my advice, they're going for broke. I kneel down and pull out a rope, tossing the other end in between the other two. "Keep that close, I might be able to haul you out if there's trouble."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 76

I laugh nervously as the shock of the water hits. "Got it Jason," I say as I grab the rope and walk close to Rachel in case I have to grab her so Jason can drag us out. "Stay close Rachel. We may have to get out quickly."

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

You walk into the pool. It is cold and refreshing. The water at its deepest is about seven feet deep. That is in the center of the pool. There is nothing in the water but if you stay in too long you run the risk of hypothermia.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.