3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 77 of 616

You head back to the T intersection and continue - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 616 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 77

I grin at my soaked companions, extremely relieved that they're safe, "Well, it seems like neither the pessimists nor the optimists were right this time. Still feel like swimming or can we move on?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk on out. My teeth chatter as I speak. " So cold… so refreshing though. We need to remember where this place is so we can swim on those hot days. " I grin as I wrap my arms around myself trying to keep warm.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Well, that was invigorating. Anyone for a second round?" Ghost shakes the water off his fur as I say that and gets us all even more wet. "I'll take that as a no. Shall we continue exploring?"

Out of Character: I hope you don't mind me using Ghost for dramatic effect.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 21st May, 2017 - 9:28pm

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Would you hold it against me if I ask that we hold off on tempting Murphy like that for a while? I don't think I was that nervous even when fighting the goblins earlier."

This passage apparently being a dead end, thankfully not in a literal sense, I'll accompany the others back to the previous intersection, modify the chalk markings appropriately, and then we proceed down the next path.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I shiver as Ghost shakes more water on me. I look at Jason and smile. " As a great man once said, don't ever tell me the odds. " I wink at Den and head out with Ghost.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

"Even Solo didn't dive into that asteroid field just for the hell of it. In this kind of life, you pay attention to the odds, and stack them in your favor whenever possible, or you won't be living for long. That doesn't mean don't take risks, just to make sure the risks are necessary."

Out of Character: Yes, I'm a bit of a cautious curmudgeon when it comes to gambling with something important on the line. Sorry for the lecture, its what I'd do, and it is born out of concern for my friends.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 77

I smile at Jason, "Nor did I going in that water. It was a coin flip for me… literally. If there was something in it I didn't want it at our backs in case we had to come back this way. But your point about leaving it be was valid too. Now, I hope these clothes dry as fast as my Under Armor does. Would Princess Leia and her like to lead?"

Out of Character: Jason, totally understandable.

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

You head back to the T intersection and continue going straight through it. You travel about 70 feet before it turns to the left.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.