3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 78 of 616

Out of Character: We went with picking it - Page 78 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 78

" You are right Jason. This is a very dangerous world. I get carried away having fun and not thinking if that aspect of it. I'll be more cautious. "

" Den, I should put my hair in Princess Lea type buns. It would fit in well here. " Laughing, I walk on with Ghost.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd May, 2017 - 2:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I smile at both of my friends. "Goodness, this is better than playing Dungeons & Dragons, if a tad more dangerous" I think. I feel alive. I follow Rachel, at the ready as we continue to move in our formation.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

You turn the corner to the left and there is a door ten feet in as the passageway turns immediately to the right. Ghost growls.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 78 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I stop and look at Ghost. His hackles are up. I'm sure Jason and Rachel see it as well. I back us off just a bit so we can discuss our strategy. "Well, do we go in guns blazing? What if the door is locked? We'll be announcing for the whole world that we are here if we break the door down… not to mention probably losing the element of surprise."

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I back off along with the others. " I think we check the door. If it's unlocked we go get them. If it's locked then I'm not sure. None of us are equipped to pick locks. If it's locked I could start talking loudly. They would hear me and think it's only a female and come out to attack me. " I shrug. " That's all I have right now. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 23rd May, 2017 - 5:41pm

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I raise a finger, "Uh, actually, I might be able to tease it open. May not have proper lockpicks, but my multitool isn't a horrible substitute for locks this simplistic. If not the attempt costs us nothing."

"And the idea of making it sound like there's some hapless innocent that wandered their way down here isn't a bad one. If they don't go for it, we can always resort to the crowbar."

Out of Character: 5 in open locks, -2 for improvised tools. Going on and rolling so it's out of the way.

Edit: Boom, critical success, now I really hope that thing is locked so I get to show off. tongue.gif.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd May, 2017 - 7:23pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 78

Ok so what is the plan here? Going to have Rachel sound like a lost little girl or check to see if door is locked and needs to be picked?

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 78

Out of Character: We went with picking it open if it was locked. Jason scored a [Critical Hit]. If it wasn't locked he would have simply opened it. Once opened, Rachel and Ghost will move in first and Jasin and I will see if there is room to use bows or if it is sword play this fine day.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.