3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 79 of 616

I will need Rachel to make some attack roles - Page 79 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 79

As you go to check the door Ghost heads right growling harder as he moves up the corridor. You hear some commotion and a javelin comes skitting down the hall at your feet (Critical miss). You hear a sound that is abruptly cut off.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Seeing Ghost take off I curse and follow him. I really have to work on training him a little bit. I will attack anyone that is still left against Ghost.

Out of Character: : I feel like an idiot. I took a club thinking that I could use the shillelagh spell to be effective in combat. Not only is it worse than the 5th edition version, it is a first level spell instead of a cantrip. sad.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th May, 2017 - 1:27pm

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I see Ghost take off and Rachel follow. "Damn" I whisper as I turn to follow her, stepping over the javelin.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 79 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: As a 1st level druid you get three zero level (Cantrips) and 1 first level spell. The only issue is that you are still coming into your powers and you are not sure how to use them *smile* Rachel can feel a power within herself however.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"Great, here we go again."

Crossbow up, stepping around the corner and firing at targets that present themselves.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You all head after ghost and you enter a room where Ghost has already taken out a goblin and is after a second. The room is not very big but it looks like this was a ambush that was spoiled by Ghost. There are five Goblins still standing. They are in a V like formation with javelins at the ready. Ghost took out the front one and has moved towards the right.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 79

"Go right Rachel," I yell as I aim my bow and fire at one of the goblins on the left side of the vee formation.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 79

I will need Rachel to make some attack roles for Ghost. I did the first one as he was saving you guys from an ambush. Once I have those I will continue with the game *smile*.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.