3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 81 of 616

I look in awe at my wounds as they stitch - Page 81 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 616 pgs.  77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 81

Ghost attacks the last goblin biting deeply into him as a crossbow bolt and arrow hits him too. The last goblin is shook like a rag doll for a bit by ghost before he drops the limp body. He looks around for more to attack seeing none he stand by your side.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I turn, close the door and hit the ground. "I'm hurt pretty bad" I say to Jason and Rachel. "I need to rest, regain my strength." I stand back up and help my friend search the room.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

There is no door here. You never opened the door Ghost went up the passageway into a room with no door.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 81 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I walk over to Den with great concern visible. " Let me look at those wounds. " I carefully check his injuries. Remembering the feeling of power earlier I touch his arm and concentrate. I try to will healing into him.

Out of Character: : Hopefully she is able to cast cure minor wounds and help him a little bit.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

As Rachel walks over and thinks about healing the wounds she feels her power in herself leave her body and enter into Dennis. She watches in amazement as his wounds close.

Out of Character: Roll a d8 as 2-8 for the healing you have done to him.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I gape as the wounds close up. " Den, Jason.... This is truly amazing. " I hold my hands up and I'm just incredulous.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 81

"I always wondered what that would look like, fascinating. Dennis, was that enough, or do you need more healing? And don't give me any macho BS right now, we know you're tough, but you do us no good falling apart."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 25th May, 2017 - 4:49pm

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 81

I look in awe at my wounds as they stitch together and then at Rachel, "That is amazing."

I laugh as I hear Jason say falling apart. "I will certainly try not to fall apart. I feel much improved. But I feel as if I could heal much more. I'm still very weak. This is what I get for not saying 'once more into the breach.' Every time I miss that something bad happens. My men on my team would always say, say it now Chief."

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 25th May, 2017 - 5:22pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.