3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 82 of 616

"Right then, Dennis, how about you stay - Page 82 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 10:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 616 pgs.  78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 82

I gasp as euphoria accompanies the healing. I have a huge grin on my face. " That is amazing. That feeling… it makes me want to heal all the time. It felt like I just won a world championship! It's hard to explain. It felt like I actually accomplished something. As if I did something that made the world a better place. " My face is flushed as I laugh.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"I am glad you feel that way, because I think we will be relying on it all too often. Right now in fact. Do you think you have it in you to heal him again? I am going to check this area out real quick."

Out of Character: searching bodies and investigating immediate area, looking for anything of particular interest or danger.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I shrug. " I honestly have no idea. I'll be glad to try though. " I put my hand in Dens's shoulder and try to focus on generating healing energies.
Out of Character: : Rolled for healing again KN in case it works.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 25th May, 2017 - 7:50pm

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 82 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Searching the bodies you find some silver and copper coins 5 silver and 17 copper. They had studded leather, small shields and three javelins each. You see six straw pallets where they sleep. The room is about 30 by 30 and has a corridor leading out towards the north. You can go back and check that door or head deeper into the cave.

Rachel feels the healing magic go into Dennis again for 2 points of healing.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I'll toss the coins into a pouch, and stack the equipment for easy retrieval later on.

"Feeling better Dennis? I suggest we go ahead and check this door before moving on."

Out of Character: doesn't CLW add caster level to its effect? If so, Dennis should have 2 more HP between the two spells.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: That would help but I'm not sure this is exactly a CLW. I'm just over 50%. Which ain't much at first level. But it'll be okay.

"Thanks Rachel, I feel much improved. I'm not at 100%, but I think we should move on. Shall we?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 82

Yes that is correct that a cure light wounds is a d8 plus casters level. Thus for Rachel it will be a d8 +1 thus Dennis should have 2 more points of healing to him.

The door is 30 feet down the hallway to where it will be in the west wall. There is not key hole so it probably is not locked and you see hinges on the left side of the door.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 82

"Right then, Dennis, how about you stay back a little more for a while. Rachel? Lets get this door open."

I'll check for traps, and then ready my crossbow to fire at anything hostile seen when the door is opened.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.