3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 83 of 616

"Jason, we're all good. No need - Page 83 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 616 pgs.  79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 83

You do not find any traps on the door. You do not hear anything behind the door. I will need to know where everyone is and who opens the door.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: unless anyone objects, I'd have Rachel open it from the side, with Ghost ready to charge through, and Dennis and myself providing fire support for our furry freind.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The door opens towards you so that is why I need to know how you are standing if someone is to the south they will be blocked by the door. If opening from the side and throwing it open? You have only ten feet of space to work with with the door taking up a good five feet so that limits how close you can be and how you may want to set up.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 83 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Rachel at the side and flinging it open, Ghost right out of the arc of the door. Dennis and I down the corridor in front of the door.

Lets see if this forum is welcoming to ascii
EDIT: Not too welcoming it seems, deleted half of it. Oh well, hopefully you can get the gist.

_ ___
| \ R
| G ___
| DJ |.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 26th May, 2017 - 2:52am

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

You all are prepared and Rachel swings the door open. The door swings open wid and hits the south wall with a loud thud. You see before you a blank wall. Upon closer inspection it is a small alcove about two feet deep and looks like a trap that was supposed to go off when the door was opened but was improperly set. All in all you conclude that this door was a diversion set in this wall to allow thos up the corridor in the room to ambush you.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I sigh, "Sorry guys, I should have seen that thing. At least it didn't go off."

If its safe to do so, I'll rip that thing apart for any useful components that aren't easy to get/make. Such as springs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 83

I take a breath as the room now holds no harm for us. " It's fine Jason. You had no way of knowing. No one was hurt. This dungeon crawl has been very successful I would say. At least this far. "

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 83

"Jason, we're all good. No need for apologies. Shall we continue on?" I move aside and let Rachel and Jason go ahead. If they look closely they can see my flushed slightly from embarrassment. "Yeah, big tough SF" I think to myself.

Out of Character: I have a heck of a chest cold I'm nursing. I may not be quite as active between seeing the doctor and the NyQuil. I guess both Dens aren't at 100%!

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 26th May, 2017 - 12:54pm

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.