3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 87 of 616

*Sighing, I stop.* 'Really. This is - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th May, 2017 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 11:10am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 87

I speak quietly, "Those would be nice, but short of that, keeping one door closed while we deal with the threat behind the other seems prudent. No particular desire to be caught in a crossfire today."

"The doors open the wrong way to keep them closed the easy way, trying to assess whether or not we could play a bit of tug of war with some rope. That handle look strong enough to you to stand up to that kind of tension? If so, should be able to wedge the rope with my bulk enough it'd take them minutes to open. If you have any other ideas, I'll gladly listen."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 29th May, 2017 - 11:11am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Main group - The doors are not all that greatly build. Pulling too hard could cause them to break. The crude handles do not look strong enough to hold much force at all.
Group B - Allen looks around but does not see any signs of civilization at all. Same with Thomas.

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Hmm, perhaps not, I don't like the way those are attached. Any other ideas? Could we lure them out here, past the intersection enough that they aren't flanking us?"

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 87 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I think on it and say in a low voice, "I think that may be our best bet Jason. Now, do we do it with our poor damsel here… or a growl from Ghost?" I pause and look at them. "Each has pluses and minuses. With Rachel they could suspect a trap. They know this place. They might be able to spring a reverse trap. We have no idea if we passed any secret doors." I laugh a bit, "I wish I had some Rogue in me too. Or perhaps Elf, they sense em I seem to remember but I cannot remember the version and even if we're in that version! With Ghost I doubt they'll sense a trap. They'll probably think a creature wandered in, but they'll probably come in force. Either way, there'll be no surprise."

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

"The former I think, if Ghost sounds too ferocious, they may just bunker down. Rachel, think you could make it sound like you just got away from other goblins?"

29th May, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

The Storyteller says...

Disappointed with myself that I was unable to figure out where I was, or just about anything else in getting my bearings, I begin looking for some sort of land mass or a river as I walked through the woods to see what I might find and get to a place where I might have a better chance of figuring our where I am.

"Maybe I can find some sort of clearing, so I can at least see what time of day it is," Very softly to myself consider my options, "From there I can figure out whether or not I need to find some firewood or shelter if some sort." Already I was planning out a strategy and how I will proceed.

With such considerations in mind I would try one other thing, curious on what would happen, and take out my phone to see if I could check my email. With this, checking data and WiFi if the email doesn't appear to work.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 29th May, 2017 - 4:48pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 87

I grin at this. " I have a little acting experience. You two wait here and I will draw them here. " I pet Ghost's head. " I know you don't want to but you must stay. Stay here with Den and Jason. I will be right back. "

Even though I grin and act confidently, butterflies are in my stomach. I must do this though. It was important to not back down from this. I wait to make sure that the others are in place. I then begin breathing rapidly. I speak as if I'm panicked. " What.. Do… I ..do.. Now? " I now begin sobbing " I drop my shield intentionally. I then scoop it up quickly. " They… will hear.. And catch me. " I stand on the balls and face towards my friends, ready to race towards them as soon as a door opens up.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 29th May, 2017 - 2:34pm

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 87

*Sighing, I stop.* 'Really. This is how I am to vanish. Lost in an unfamiliar place. I should have taken my sibling's idea and brought the survival knife with me today.' *I look at the trees, hoping to discern north from that.* 'They must have moss on them.'

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.