3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 89 of 616

KN, Yes, I agree with what Daishain said. - Page 89 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 616 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 89

Main group -The goblins pour around the corners at a full run. The first two around the corners are met with a arrow and a crossbow bolt taking them out easily. Ghost jumps up and attacks the closest one to him but misses as the goblin tries to attack him but misses. The next goblin is attacked by Rachel and is hit for 4 damage hurting it but not killing it. It swings back hitting her for 6 damage. The goblins move into melee range with everyone. They swing at Jason but miss and one swings at Dennis hitting him for 4 damage.

Group B Allen looks up to see where the sun is at and sees two suns. Which one will he track? Thomas can follow the small stream down stream or up stream or keep walking in the woods.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

*I forgo my meditation and monitor the movements of the two suns. I decide to start with the right most one. The one that is farthest in its dayward trek across the sky.* "By the dragons of old, Such a beautiful sky."

*I also take out my phone, sense my laptop is off already, and see how much battery is left.* 'I feel as if I have been here a while. Hope the others are doing okie.'

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: They're on top of each of us? Rachel and Ghost should have gotten AOOs on the ones that brushed past them to get to me and Den then.

Post Date: 31st May, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 89 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

KN,

Out of Character: And one last question added on to Daishain's, what is their movement rate? They are moving pretty good on those short little goblin legs that they still managed to get to us and attack. I only ask since I'm about to dieā€¦ undecided.gif.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 31st May, 2017 - 8:31pm

31st May, 2017 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

"I wonder if I am no longer in Kansas anymore," I mutter, before following the stream upwards. I consideration being that where ever there was a stream, I would likely find more then simply wondering the woods. More, if there was one thing he remembered from scouts it was to follow a stream or river if lost or otherwise not know where I was.

Deciding to add a bit of humor, I continue with the words, "It is too bad I never downloaded a compass app, if it would even work, or an actually compass." Still, how I was I supposed to know that I would find myself transported to some unfamiliar forest and by be prepared for something so unexpected or unlikely even.

Still, I was starting to have my suspicions. Wondering if I had found myself transported, perhaps by magic nobody any longer believed in or some portal through space and/or time. Yet, at the moment, I would not allow myself to get too worried and just hope that I might be able to find Allen in this strange place.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 31st May, 2017 - 6:13pm

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Main group - Standard movement rate of 30. You did not state how far back you moved so I figured just about ten feet down from the T so they can get around the corner and attack. Standard action.

Group B - Allen watches the suns and sees that the first sun has moved beyond zenith as the second one is still approaching zenith. Thomas is following the stream upwards and soon you come across a small pool and a small waterfall about 20 feet in height that you will either have to attempt to climb or go around.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 89

Out of Character: The wording I used was "As far away from the intersection I can get while still having a clear bead on it", and I'd have encouraged Dennis to back off a similar distance in the highly unlikely event he wasn't of a similar mind. Neither of us would be eager to use ranged weapons in melee range oddly enough.

If the tunnel was so twisty I needed to be within 10' to aim at it, so be it, but I'd have gone as much as 80' out if possible, and only stopping there to avoid dealing with the range penalties.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:23am

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2017 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 89

KN,

Yes, I agree with what Daishain said. Both Jason and I were staying close together this whole time. And I assumed that Rachel wasn't all the way up near the door either. She would have been far enough away that when they came tearing around that corner and she ran towards us they wouldn't have been able to quite get to her this turn. Thus we get at least one turn of free attacks.

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.