3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 92 of 616

I say quietly, "It seems there are at - Page 92 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 616 pgs.  88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96  ...Latest (616) »
Closed
Discuss  3 5 D&D As Character Role-Playing Game Main Thread - Approved Players should read the story here. Dungeons and Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game
A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game - Page 92

I get behind Jason with no argument. My side is throbbing. I draw my club again and lead with my opposite side to protect the wound.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

I get behind Jason too. "Damn I hate being like this" I say to them both. I offer my help to Rachel although I'm grievously wounded too. "I don't know how much help I'll be Rachel, but here is my arm if you need it." I cringe as I extend it.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

*I continue on my path for a while. I also look for potentially edible plants, nuts and berries that could prove useful in the hours ahead. I also make sure my Laptop and Phone are currently off.* 'I don't want to waste any battery. I did charge them before leaving.' *After a small but full search of the current surrounding area, for edible food and potential healing herbs, I will then continue onward.

Specific Action: First, I look around to find any possible edible non-poisonous looking food and potential healing herbs. Second, I check what I have to make sure everything is secure and that my phone and Laptop are currently off. Finally, I continue onwards in the same westerly direction hoping to find some kind of sign of civilization or town.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 92 Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

Main group - How well do you search the goblins? Which room do you wish to search first the one to the left or the right. Which one you chose could prove interesting.

Group B - Allen continues to head west he has not seen any sign of civilization yet. HE does come across a small stream. Thomas what two moons it is day light.

3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #
Thomas
L4 Bard
Character
Follower / Middle Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Role-Playing Character You Dragons and Dungeons

The Storyteller says...

Out of Character: I meant twin suns not twin moons, my apologizes, as you did mention such in an earlier post. As such, since I was in the/a clearing I assumed that this was something that could be seen.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:58pm

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: presuming Ghost doesn't react to either door, checking the right one first. If there is some kind of reaction on approach, reassessing then.

As to search thoroughness, I think removing armor/weapons, stacking them to the side, then a quick patdown for coins and such.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game - Page 92

Ghost still alerts on the door to the right. He is growling lightly. He is not making any movement towards the right as he is protecting Rachel.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

3.5 D&D You Character Role-Playing Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 92

I say quietly, "It seems there are at least a few left. I doubt there are many there, but I could be wrong. Wrap up and retreat, or finish it?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 4th Jun, 2017 - 12:18am

> TOPIC: 3.5 D&D You As Character Role-Playing Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.